PAST PBSO REAL COPS - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: PAST PBSO REAL COPS

Quote Originally Posted by ka198
    Mike Collister...a GREAT cop. one of the best....And a cop's cop

RIP

RIP

PAST PBSO REAL COPS

One of the greatest, most respected, most professional, most thoughtful best example of what we were and a great friend. Lt. Mark Whyte

What about Jose (pepe)Perez he was a great Man and a really great supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by michele
    wayne robinson. my heart just sank. i waited too long... i was looking to find you and send you a nice long letter thanking you for all the good that you have done. i watched a cold case files show that featured you today. i have never met you. nevert met anyone like you. BUT i thank you.i thankyou for being kind, and caring about all the "other girls". you are a good good man. never disrespecting those others called trash and not worthy. everyone is worthy. everyojne does bad things, only difference is "street girls" put it all out there. no secrets , no bs!... i am sorry thisw note did not find you alive and well. nevertheless.....you were appreciated and loved. thank God for wayne robinson and may you sir, rest in peace!

Wayne was a great guy who always tried to help and keep safe the girls on the streets. RIP Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bill Springer..... A true public servant. Worked tirelessly to get justice for innocent victims. And had fun doing it.

I don't see James Loughnan on anyone's list, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Pagk
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bill Springer..... A true public servant. Worked tirelessly to get justice for innocent victims. And had fun doing it.

I don't see James Loughnan on anyone's list, why?

Bill you are always persistent with you cases, keep it up but you need to slow down and take time to smell the roses".......".

Bill Springer is retired now.

Great for him I hope he enjoys it, well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Sad
    One of the greatest, most respected, most professional, most thoughtful best example of what we were and a great friend. Lt. Mark Whyte
    Does anyone know anything about Lt. Mark Whyte? I also enjoyed working with him but I havn't heard anything about him....

Quote Originally Posted by pilchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Sad
    Does anyone know anything about Lt. Mark Whyte? I also enjoyed working with him but I havn't heard anything about him....
    Last I heard, he was enjoying life in Tennessee.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567