EVERYONE GETS A TURN

EVERYONE GETS A TURN

I am aware that this post will probably be expedited really soon but i just wanted to inform my fellow officers at hpd of a fun little ride that i am sure most of you either have or pretty soon will take the ride.
    As most of you know Mrs. Webb is a very known ride around hpd everyone gets there turn sooner or later the line is long but eventually your turn always comes. I have to say the ride she provides is decent i can't say its great because its like riding a small jet right into the grand canyon.Anyways i am just looking out for my brothers in blue whenever your bored on your day off and looking for something to do you can always entertain yourself with this she will never say no i guarantee it.
    THE FREAK.

Re: EVERYONE GETS A TURN

Quote Originally Posted by THE FREAK
    I am aware that this post will probably be expedited really soon but i just wanted to inform my fellow officers at hpd of a fun little ride that i am sure most of you either have or pretty soon will take the ride.
    As most of you know Mrs. Webb is a very known ride around hpd everyone gets there turn sooner or later the line is long but eventually your turn always comes. I have to say the ride she provides is decent i can't say its great because its like riding a small jet right into the grand canyon.Anyways i am just looking out for my brothers in blue whenever your bored on your day off and looking for something to do you can always entertain yourself with this she will never say no i guarantee it.
    THE FREAK.
    Well she can't help it if you have a "small jet" Maybe you should just stick with your two fingers :mrgreen:

Re: EVERYONE GETS A TURN

Mrs. Webb probably didn't get much satisfaction either. Maybe you should let her enjoy we who can deliver a 767 and quit bashing her because you are hung like a field mouse.