*PLEASE READ* - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *PLEASE READ*

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is everything ok with you doc? Seems that you are adamant about your strong statements. Hope everything works out.
    Everything is fine with me. I will either win or lose in court. Some law enforcement either will or will not act on my evidence, most likely not.

I can't control outcomes or other peoples actions. I can only control my own.

Never will I sit back and watch the Constitution I swore an oath to uphold and protect, be defecated on. Sorry if that bother you. My ethics and morals do require sacrifice on my part, but I much prefer that then the alternative. Wish more could say the same.

I am not against all LEOs. To the contrary I strongly support LEOs, when they also follow the law. There are several LEOs who follow my work closely and I talk with on a near weekly basis. I have zero problem with authority, just remember the authority comes from the law, and not the badge. If you are outside of the law you are outside of your authority.

I actually have friends in every department I plan to sue who basically agree with me. Most feed me inside info and try their best to help me under the radar, as they are afraid of what will happen to them, their families and their careers if they try to stop the corruption.

I speak with other officers who have been wrongly hurt by the corruption themselves. They plead with me to never stop, to never give up. They thank me for what I do, and pray for me. I do the same for them.

I truly thank every public servant who honorably and nobly gives of themselves. I pray for their safety and that of their family. It is those who violate rights that are pushing for either anarchy or a police state. They are the ones who agitate for such. Those are the ones who drive the wedges between law-abiding citizens and LEOs.

If you are one of the good ones, I am sorry if my words have offended you, or given you negative feelings of me or my mission. I am not always as artful with my language as I would like. Seems kind of par for the course here though.

However, if you truly believe in the rule of law, if you truly believe we are a nation of laws and not men, then I implore you to stand with me.

The future of our children and grandchildren greatly depend upon it.

Stay safe and God bless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Everything is fine with me. I will either win or lose in court. Some law enforcement either will or will not act on my evidence, most likely not.

I can't control outcomes or other peoples actions. I can only control my own.

Never will I sit back and watch the Constitution I swore an oath to uphold and protect, be defecated on. Sorry if that bother you. My ethics and morals do require sacrifice on my part, but I much prefer that then the alternative. Wish more could say the same.

I am not against all LEOs. To the contrary I strongly support LEOs, when they also follow the law. There are several LEOs who follow my work closely and I talk with on a near weekly basis. I have zero problem with authority, just remember the authority comes from the law, and not the badge. If you are outside of the law you are outside of your authority.

I actually have friends in every department I plan to sue who basically agree with me. Most feed me inside info and try their best to help me under the radar, as they are afraid of what will happen to them, their families and their careers if they try to stop the corruption.

I speak with other officers who have been wrongly hurt by the corruption themselves. They plead with me to never stop, to never give up. They thank me for what I do, and pray for me. I do the same for them.

I truly thank every public servant who honorably and nobly gives of themselves. I pray for their safety and that of their family. It is those who violate rights that are pushing for either anarchy or a police state. They are the ones who agitate for such. Those are the ones who drive the wedges between law-abiding citizens and LEOs.

If you are one of the good ones, I am sorry if my words have offended you, or given you negative feelings of me or my mission. I am not always as artful with my language as I would like. Seems kind of par for the course here though.

However, if you truly believe in the rule of law, if you truly believe we are a nation of laws and not men, then I implore you to stand with me.

The future of our children and grandchildren greatly depend upon it.

Stay safe and God bless
    My friend, although some will surely lash out , you have nailed it!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    "My friend, although some will surely lash out , you have nailed it!"

Thank you sir and God bless. Im a masochist so they can lash out all they want. Jesus built me to suffer, I am not discouraged. Acts 16:37

I like what Sir Winston Churchill said:
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1677863
    That's NOT what your mom says.
    Such mature and thoughtful posting.

Unregistered
    Such mature and thoughtful posting.
    It is early and I've not had a second cup, but what?

Unregistered
    It is early and I've not had a second cup, but what?
    I think they were trying to articulate their not being impressed with the caliber of the post, however inartfully. Just my guess. In the keys it's always five'o clock somewhere.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345