Posting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Posting

After deleting several inappropriate posts, I would strongly encourage anyone making a post on this forum to ask themselves a question about their post before clicking on submit; would I say this in front of a police widow?

Integrity -- When you do the right thing even though no one is watching. How you act when you can remain anonymous defines your true character.
    Last edited by chipdeblock; 10-24-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Re: Posting

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 310
    After deleting several inappropriate posts, I would strongly encourage anyone making a post on this forum to ask themselves a question about their post before clicking on submit; would I say this in front of a police widow?

Integrity -- When you do the right thing even though no one is watching. How you act when you can remain anonymous defines your true character.

MOD 310
    You're really missing the point here. The person who is posting this crap is not a cop,but a person trying to act as a cop and then saying things like "Greg can use this tragedy to our advantage". It really isn't that hard to figure out. Why you guys haven't banned the persons IP address is really a mystery to me. Also, it might be nice if the mods check this place more than once every few days. If this persons posts didn't remain here and get responses, he would probably go away.

It is the diversity of controversial posts that bring people to this website lining Chip and Jim’s pockets with green backs. Without those controversial posts this board would be dead. Who wants to read about how much time they give you for the PAT.

MOD 310 you my friend are as big a hypocrite as they come. You preach about inappropriate content that may be offensive to widows but then you do not sensor racist bigoted comments about blacks or other minorities or vicious personal attacks on individuals you obviously dislike such as other cops or politicians. When we read the vicious slanderous posts you allow to stay up you are condoning and expressing your agreement with such posts just as if you had said or typed the words yourself. Tell who you are so that we may let an internal affairs investigation determine your inappropriate behavior.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

I do not have time to read all post. Any post involving racism that is brought to my attention will certainly be deleted. If you find such as post, click on the upside down triangle with the ! to report it. I will be happy to delete it.

I do not have time to read all post. Any post involving racism that is brought to my attention will certainly be deleted. If you find such as post, click on the upside down triangle with the ! to report it. I will be happy to delete it.

Come on MOD 310. There's what.....maybe 10-15 new posts every day? If you don't have 5-10 minutes to spend here everyday then why are you a moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Come on MOD 310. There's what.....maybe 10-15 new posts every day? If you don't have 5-10 minutes to spend here everyday then why are you a moderator?
    I agree. What is the point of having MOD's at all if you aren't going to moderate?

This site has turned into a joke. I honestly don't know why any LEO actually stay and read this crap. I mean, really... are you learning anything on here you wouldn't have learned through conversations with your fellow officers otherwise? Stop coming onto this site and making this site money. Every time you click onto this site, it's just more $$$ from ads this site revenues. If you forgot, those niftly little ads like "GLOCK Demand the Best!" are giving the site money for so many active posters. Stop feeding the beast!

Says the man who feeds the beast!

to add fuel to this fire how about who cares what an anonymous poster writes/says...but more what the inept officer/deputy has done. There is a severe shortage in common sense and investigative ability in LEO's today.

POST DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF ASS KISSING TERMS OF USE. As publicized, we're getting more aggressive on enforcing the Terms of Use. If you want to criticize anyone above the rank of Sergeant and you are not kissing their ass don't post at all. The best rule of thumb is something we all already know; If you want to get ahead in this dept. you must kiss ass like the moderators of this board. PS I thought the asst. chief looked really awesome repelling out of the helicopter into the stadium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast