ZPD Officers
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ZPD Officers

ZPD Officers

Have any ZPD officers been killed in the line of duty?

Re: ZPD Officers

What kind of **** up question is that?

It was a question asked right after the deaths of the TPD officers it was just a question

No but our captain has killed alot of good attitudes and people's drive to do something good at this department.

I've spoken with your captain - gotta run

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No but our captain has killed alot of good attitudes and people's drive to do something good at this department.
    Damn Rick, can't you and Mark control your people? All they do is ***** and complain how bad it is. Do them some good and get them an application for Pasco Power.

God just think how nice ZPD would be without captain.... It might actually be a nice place to work. People could start trusting each other again and getting work done properly without his ignorant a$$ lurking around.

guess somebody rained on your parade. Do you always blame everything on other people?
    Got up in a foul mood, must be the capt
    had to work hard, must be the LT
    bills are past due must be the chief or the other people on your shift.
    dog died, must be someone elses fault, cant be yours.
    Ever think It might be YOU?

Wow, you guys are really hard up for something to ***** about.The question was, has any ZPD officers died in the line of duty.You cant answer that without the snippy little *****ing remarks directed at a member of your unit?
    Our dept [another city] would ring your asses out and send you packing to dare say some of the things you guys say.I would be so ashamed to know my brothers in my unit would
    have so little respect for each other.What kind of dept are you? would you care if one of your brothers died protecting your back?
    I do not know the answer to the original question, but I pray to god you never face that
    horrible day. What would you say to that mans family? what would you say to each other?
    How would you look in the mirrow?How do you ?

darn Rick, can't you and Mark control your people? All they do is ***** and complain how bad it is. Do them some good and get them an application for Pasco Power.[/quote]
    Dont send them our way. Pasco Power has a pretty good work force. We would slay them.
    cant stand *****s

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast