Drunk Driving this morning in Hialeah

Drunk Driving this morning in Hialeah

I was driving east bound on 103/49 this morning between 1-2 a.m., and noticed a driver totally blitz of his A$$
    Glad to know he was arrested after I made the 911 call. He was driving erractically swerving side to side nearly missing light poles, fences , parked cars and serval homes. I followed this guy wondering if I was going to witness this A$$hole killing or hurting someone! I recorded this footage on my Blackberry which I handed to my friend a passenger whose brother is a Miami Shores cop. Glad that Hialeah PD responded soon enough after I called it in. My Father died 30 years ago because of a drunk driver. I highly suggest that when anyone sees a drunk driver to call it in. I'm not a cop but defintely an advocate on why people shouldn't be driving drunk! I couldn't sleep last night but, this morning I feel like a hero knowing that I may have safe a life or preventing someone from getting into a bad accident!

Re: Drunk Driving this morning in Hialeah

Sorry to disappoint you. But why do you assume the guy was arrested, because hpd cops showed up. Please check your facts. I do not think the guy was arrested. maybe taken to a hospital or something. But I doubt he was arrested. hpd only arrest real criminals, not people that only drive bad. But I could be mistaken (NOT). Ask if the guy as arrested and then post your answer. And next time do not assume because the police shows up that someone will be arrested. This is not TV !

GOOD FOR YOU. Glad to hear you are so happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Journalist
    Sorry to disappoint you. But why do you assume the guy was arrested, because hpd cops showed up. Please check your facts. I do not think the guy was arrested. maybe taken to a hospital or something. But I doubt he was arrested. hpd only arrest real criminals, not people that only drive bad. But I could be mistaken (NOT). Ask if the guy as arrested and then post your answer. And next time do not assume because the police shows up that someone will be arrested. This is not TV !
    Based on your terrible grammer, your lack of appropriate puncuations, your innconsistencies with failing to complete a sentence, and questionable verbage, you ( Journalist) are a high school drop out, living off of the government, unemployed, and most likely a virgin.

If you are"SO" sure that a D.U.I does not get arrested at HPD then put your money ( Or Welfare Check) where your mouth is. Next time you go drink refreshmints at Flannigans or any other Bar & grill in the city Let me know. I assure you that I will change your mind as to ho the D.U.I process works around here.

OK call me whatever. Can one of you idiots answer the question. Was the drunk driver the guy spoke about arrested or not. If he was I'm an idiot, but I am willing to bet that the guy was let go by a bunch of lazy cops who had nothing better to do than go eat some donuts. But I dare any of you to look into the matter and make me look like the idiot.

don't worry, they don't show up to make the arrests stick in court.