Enough About SOG - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Enough About SOG

Quote Originally Posted by bubblepopper
    Quote Originally Posted by SOG Memeber(2)
    Now im seeing more and more where the hostilities towards SOG is coming from.....morons like those posting here. Call me naive but we dont have this issue in my area....like I said in the other thread, theres not ONE member on my particular team that acts like this(there was one, but thankfully his stupid ass left the team). Nobody hates SOG in my area since we dont prance around like arrogant idiots. We know our capabilities and dont try to inflate them(thats how people get killed)
    Yeah we do hate you, we just don't waste the time or breath telling you when you are prancing around being arrogant idiots.
    No, you waste your time coming on here and posting....

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Operator
    I am sick of hearing all this talk about SOG. There is a reason we think we are better than regular officers, because we are better. It is a fact and everyone knows it. We are better trained and more disciplined than your average overweight officer. We are operators. That is by definition what you call someone who conducts special operation. You can joke all you want about whether our operations are special or not. Well you joke regular officers don't even know half of what we do. You are on a need to know basis, and judging from your loyalties, you don't need to know. This reminds me of my previous deployments where guys that sat on the FOBs would complain the whole time and whine like little *****es while sitting in AC and drinking smoothies.

Bottom line: we are an elite organization that I would put up against any swat, SF, or seal team any time anywhere.
    You may not want to do that. Most real organizations frown upon shooting each other in training jack a$$.

I don't understand why everybody is bashing SOG so hard. I am a member of the SOG Team down in SRA, and I love all the OT and training that I get. I would say that most of the guys that are on my team are highly qualified officers. We make lots of cases and try to do the right thing. Those of us in the teams motivate each other throughout the year and build camraderie. For the guy who complained about some guys only having two years on, all I can say is so what! I have two and a half years on, and I do just fine. Why would you need more than that?The SRA SOG Team trains very hard and we do our best to stay sharp. I have heard a couple of guys throughout the teams refer to themselves in an "elite" manner. The truth is that some of that talk is justified. We are the elite of the FWC and we put many SRT, SWAT, even FBI HRT to shame when it comes to woods and water ops. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Central Florida SOG
    I am a member of the SOG Team in Central Florida. I would say to all you guys that wanna talk smack about us are the wanna be's. We have actually stepped and joined. Ya maybe our PT test is a joke and so what if some of us refer to ourselves as operators. I really don't care because in my mind ,and those on my team we are the most highly trained, disciplined, and physically fit officers in the state. We are the ones selling the agency's name and image to everybody out there. Proud Operator has it correct. We are the best and all you haters out there are just a bunch of guys who wish you could be on the teams.
    Sounds like a lot of "operator error" to me.... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by proudsog
    I don't understand why everybody is bashing SOG so hard. I am a member of the SOG Team down in SRA, and I love all the OT and training that I get. I would say that most of the guys that are on my team are highly qualified officers. We make lots of cases and try to do the right thing. Those of us in the teams motivate each other throughout the year and build camraderie. For the guy who complained about some guys only having two years on, all I can say is so what! I have two and a half years on, and I do just fine. Why would you need more than that?The SRA SOG Team trains very hard and we do our best to stay sharp. I have heard a couple of guys throughout the teams refer to themselves in an "elite" manner. The truth is that some of that talk is justified. We are the elite of the FWC and we put many SRT, SWAT, even FBI HRT to shame when it comes to woods and water ops. :evil:
    :snicker: I just wet my pants laughing so hard, you team is the worst of them all. You guys couldn't even find your way out of a Wal-mart. Poor leadership and a bunch of other items that I won't refer too. There is only one decent guy in that mickey mouse operation and he is from Broward county.

:snicker: I just wet my pants laughing so hard, you team is the worst of them all. You guys couldn't even find your way out of a Wal-mart. Poor leadership and a bunch of other items that I won't refer too. There is only one decent guy in that mickey mouse operation and he is from Broward county.

What a joke. Stop saying teams. You are not on a team. It is just a bunch of wish I coulds and never will be's.

Two and a half years, wow! If you're around in five, then lets talk. If you're still an officer in ten, then you'll know how foolish you sound.

Hey 2.5 year guy, you are a complete joke and waste of oxygen. If you are such a bad ass then why don't you spend your time and energy going for something real like say special forces or navy seals. I don't know you but based on your post I can tell you that you wouldn't survive more than a couple of hours in a real spec ops unit. You are probably one of those losers that keeps the carrying handle attached to the M-4 with your optic on the handguard. You are also probably one those guys who wears costa sunglasses in the woods and starches his/her boonie acting like you are some kind of paramilitary warrior sent to harass the rednecks of Florida.Pretty much you are just a wanna be stupid idiot loser.

Quote Originally Posted by newhire
    Hey 2.5 year guy, you are a complete joke and waste of oxygen. If you are such a bad ass then why don't you spend your time and energy going for something real like say special forces or navy seals. I don't know you but based on your post I can tell you that you wouldn't survive more than a couple of hours in a real spec ops unit. You are probably one of those losers that keeps the carrying handle attached to the M-4 with your optic on the handguard. You are also probably one those guys who wears costa sunglasses in the woods and starches his/her boonie acting like you are some kind of paramilitary warrior sent to harass the rednecks of Florida.Pretty much you are just a wanna be stupid idiot loser.
    Are you like 8 years old? Not just a loser but a wannabe stupid idiot loser. Wow. You can always tell when school is out, the little children start flocking to leo affairs to play with the po-po.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast