Enough About SOG - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Enough About SOG

Proud Operator,

You are an absolute joke, assuming you are a legit poster and are actully on a SOG team. Your points are not even worth addressing. You need your ass kicked by a real operator.

P Slayer

"This is the Operator, how may I direct your call?"

To all of the real SOG suckers who have posted here:

Thank you for making my point- You are a joke !

I can honsetly say that I am not a "gay lover" with P slayer. I am simply a newer officer with a just a few years on. I served in the USMC as an Infantryman. Almost every guy in my unit could easily destroy anyone on the SOG team. I honestly do think that Proud Operator is being truthful in the way that he feels about his status as an "operator". I would like to see the SOG Team go up against some actual operators and see who survives. Actually, the average redneck night hunter could probably inflict some serious damage on the SOG boys. Oh well who really cares. This Proud Operator doosh is just showing everyone his true colors. Proud Operator probably just got off of FTO.

I am a member of the SOG Team in Central Florida. I would say to all you guys that wanna talk smack about us are the wanna be's. We have actually stepped and joined. Ya maybe our PT test is a joke and so what if some of us refer to ourselves as operators. I really don't care because in my mind ,and those on my team we are the most highly trained, disciplined, and physically fit officers in the state. We are the ones selling the agency's name and image to everybody out there. Proud Operator has it correct. We are the best and all you haters out there are just a bunch of guys who wish you could be on the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Central Florida SOG
    I am a member of the SOG Team in Central Florida. I would say to all you guys that wanna talk smack about us are the wanna be's. We have actually stepped and joined. Ya maybe our PT test is a joke and so what if some of us refer to ourselves as operators. I really don't care because in my mind ,and those on my team we are the most highly trained, disciplined, and physically fit officers in the state. We are the ones selling the agency's name and image to everybody out there. Proud Operator has it correct. We are the best and all you haters out there are just a bunch of guys who wish you could be on the teams.
    Who ever recommend this one to be hired needs to be shot also! Atitudes like yours is what's giving SOG a bad rap. Know your role and keep the co%k holster shut.

Now im seeing more and more where the hostilities towards SOG is coming from.....morons like those posting here. Call me naive but we dont have this issue in my area....like I said in the other thread, theres not ONE member on my particular team that acts like this(there was one, but thankfully his stupid ass left the team). Nobody hates SOG in my area since we dont prance around like arrogant idiots. We know our capabilities and dont try to inflate them(thats how people get killed)

SOG Member 2 I think your post is legit. Like you said there are different types of personalities in the SOG Team(s). Obviously the previous poster has some sort of inflated ego. Truth be told there are probably some regular officers that think that way as well. Probably some newer guy with very little time on who has an vs. them mentality.

Is it true that SOG really stands short, overweight, guys (gals) ? I didn't know that you could be a buffet "operator"

Quote Originally Posted by SOG Memeber(2)
    Now im seeing more and more where the hostilities towards SOG is coming from.....morons like those posting here. Call me naive but we dont have this issue in my area....like I said in the other thread, theres not ONE member on my particular team that acts like this(there was one, but thankfully his stupid ass left the team). Nobody hates SOG in my area since we dont prance around like arrogant idiots. We know our capabilities and dont try to inflate them(thats how people get killed)
    Yeah we do hate you, we just don't waste the time or breath telling you when you are prancing around being arrogant idiots.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast