Enough About SOG - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Re: Enough About SOG

Rather fry spuds than clean State Park restrooms. Need toilet paper at the main restroom there Parkboy!
    You really are an idiot aren't you. You are describing a park ranger. They are different from the Officers who came over from DEP. Despite the DEP Officers being referred to as "Park Officers", they weren't a part of the Parks Dept. They had a separate Bureau and their assignments were solely law enforcement.
    If you are finished with your break, as part of your diverse multi-tasking, the management needs you to pick up trash in the parking lot and then "clean the restrooms". Move it burger boy.

Quote Originally Posted by fwcleo
    Rather fry spuds than clean State Park restrooms. Need toilet paper at the main restroom there Parkboy!
    You really are an idiot aren't you. You are describing a park ranger. They are different from the Officers who came over from DEP. Despite the DEP Officers being referred to as "Park Officers", they weren't a part of the Parks Dept. They had a separate Bureau and their assignments were solely law enforcement.
    If you are finished with your break, as part of your diverse multi-tasking, the management needs you to pick up trash in the parking lot and then "clean the restrooms". Move it burger boy.
    Sure they do, Parkboy. I remember not that long ago when "park officers" only had enforcement duties and authority inside a park. I also have seen park officers take toilet paper in their vehicle to the restrooms. How long have you been around again? Is there anything that you think you know about that you really do? I'll bet you are a blast to have to work around! I love to laugh at know-it-alls who are without a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fwcleo
    Sure they do, Parkboy. I remember not that long ago when "park officers" only had enforcement duties and authority inside a park. I also have seen park officers take toilet paper in their vehicle to the restrooms. How long have you been around again? Is there anything that you think you know about that you really do? I'll bet you are a blast to have to work around! I love to laugh at know-it-alls who are without a clue.
    I'm sure you remember when you only had to cook Big Macs and Fries and now they changed the menu so you have all these other things to remember as well.
    You aren't very bright are you? I posted in one of the earlier posts that I retired from a police department and from the military prior to coming to FWC. I even did the math for you when I said I was still in my 50s (20+20+ start at 18 years old=58 unless you had MOB time and then you could retire at 55). You are relating something that happened well before my time with FWC and probably before the GFC/FMP merger. If you want to go back in history before most of us were here, I am sure there was a time when the precursor to DNR Officers didn't carry firearms and were responsible for things that they aren't now. I know this is difficult for you but try to stay on track.
    I know it is cruel to make fun of the mentally clueless, but what the heck. I'm going to reveal a secret that your co-workers have been hiding from you. When they are laughing at you all the time and saying that they are just laughing with you, they're not. They are laughing at you. As you arrive for the morning shift and assume your station as chief burger flipper, they laugh at you (silently because they are polite) when you tell them about your adventures as an FWC Officer the previous night. You regal them with daring tales gleaned from reading posts on leoaffairs or from a discarded law enforcement weekly. You single handedly rescued a woman from a rampaging bear by wrestling it to the ground and putting flex cuffs on it until you transported it to be released harmlessly into a state forest. Afterwards, you caught 3 poachers in separate areas of the county and then rescued an entire family in the Atlantic whose boat had flipped. You ended the night by catching some drug smugglers in the Gulf that DEA had been after for over a year. You conclude your recital by modestly stating it was a slow day. As you receive the adoration of your fellow employees (remember, laughing with you), you think this is a good day to be you. That is until Ronald McDonald tells you to get off your can and go clean the bathroom. Break time is over burger boy, move it.

What does this have to do with SOG? I think we should get back on topic. These last few posts are sort of bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by rickytick
    What does this have to do with SOG? I think we should get back on topic. These last few posts are sort of bizarre.
    You are right. My two cents is we need the SOG. While they are not "operators" in the sense of Delta Force, SF, etc., they do an important job that no one else is filling throughout the State of Florida. If they want to call themselves Operators, more power to them.

Sort of bizarre ? All of this guy's posts are either BS or just plain weird. Wish he would "retire" yet again and move on to something he knows a little about.

Carry on SOG lovers/haters.

Iheardthat I don't know if you are talking about by golly but up here in pensacola them's fighting words bubba. It must be a generational thing but I don't think any of my posts are weird. I like all the forums on here. Some of them are strange but who cares. I tell you what! Anybody got anything to say about SOG?

Iheardthat I don't know if you are talking about by golly but up here in pensacola them's fighting words bubba. It must be a generational thing but I don't think any of my posts are weird. I like all the forums on here. Some of them are strange but who cares. I tell you what! Anybody got anything to say about SOG?
    [quoteby Iheardthat » 01/09/14 08:32:41
    rickytick wrote:
    Sort of bizarre ? All of this guy's posts are either BS or just plain weird. Wish he would "retire" yet again and move on to something he knows a little about.
    Carry on SOG lovers/haters.][/quote]

[TROLL ALERT!!! TROLL ALERT!!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415