New Recruits.

Thread: New Recruits.

New Recruits.

I have been trying for a long time to become a Hialeah Cop, but I cannot pass the polygraph test. There is always the issue of my Marijuana smoking past. I have faith that my day will come soon when they legalize weed. I attend every hialeah police graduation, and I would like to congratulate the newly graduates who graduated on Friday at Hialeah High. Congratulations again, and you guys will be great cops!!!

Re: New Recruits.

Kissing *ss won't get you on with a department. It's nobody's fault but your own that you made the mistakes you did while growing up.

Everybody makes mistakes, I know you're excited and I hope it works out for you. I'm sure it will. I'd recommend not putting your face out there as much, you don't want to look like the desperate guy either.

all in all...STOP ATTENDING GRADUATIONS, nobody will take you seriously.

Desperate to make little money and get my benefits cut at Hialeah PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to work for Hialeah PD, they're a joke. Your better off working for Wackenhut, you will be more respected. The only department worst then them is Pincrest.

Miramar has a police dept?

Well if that's true,then you can "GO FU@K YOURSELF" :devil:

Get hired by these guys. Get the knowledge and the respected experience they will provide! Stay away from the politics and don't concern yourself with money! Do your time, do it right and do it smart! If you really think about things and decide to leave after you've accomplished the above mentioned, then you"ll have zero problems going any where else you want!! Whether your choice is local, state, or federal!! Hialeah has a rep and it's not always bad unless you subject yourself to posions that others project it to be. At the end of the day, you need to realize that work is work where ever you go and you'll face the same or even more of the same problems that you currently face where ever go. Its all about what you want to do and what's best for you and your family. I can only give you this last piece of advice in hopes that someone may take it in and really think things through, I've been there and done that; enjoyed the fruits of leaving Hialeah, but the fact is that I have never forgotten where I came from and the great COPS and people I worked with. Stay Safe and Good lucK!!!

ONE MORE PIECE OF ADVICE, AVOID SECTOR ONE AND THE SCORPION AT ALL COSTS!

Ladies and gentlemen,

Robaina and his cronies have distributed the wealth just like OBAMA preached at the expense of you and your families. That is, the misconception of the wealth we have never had. Robaina and his cronies have always lied to the citizens of Hialeah by telling them that we all make so much money and are overpaid. The real truth is that you are all underpaid, but yet the quality of services the City of Hialeah Police Department and rest of employees puts out is incredible when compared to other police departments throughout the county and state.

Robaina can't blame his police department and the rest of the fine men and women employed with the City of Hialeah for his own personal mistakes and decisions. It is not our fault that Robaina and his cronies decided not to raise the millage rate so we could then step up and give up a fair share during these difficult times. We all know that we were willing to give up a fair share. There is no doubt about that! A fair share to the residents would not have generated a tax increase. Our residents would have still paid fewer taxes this upcoming year when compared to the last three tax years. Taxes have drasticaly gone down the last three years!

City of Hialeah employees have not received a raise, but you have raised your salary, Robaina. Robaina, you have also employed your friends and cronies throughout the city, including councilwomen with lucrative salaries. Robaina, City of Hialeah employees are not blind. Robaina, that is why contracts were not approved and/or ratified. Robaina, learn to lead by example. Robaina, learn to lead with fairness. Robaina, you are only thinking about yourself. Robaina, you are not thinking about your employees well being. Robaina, your employees have been the ones that have made you shine during your tenure as Mayor. Robaina, you are a selfish and irresponsible politician! Robaina, you know that this is all true!

Ladies and gentlemen, think about yourself and your families. It is obvious that Robaina's administration does not care about you or your families. Be smart! Please, don't take unnecessary risks that may cause you an injury or your life. Your families need you! It is not worth it! Young troops need to open their eyes wide open. The City of Hialeah does not appreciate your hard efforts and risk you all take everyday. Once things get a little better, consider career opportunities elsewhere. I assure you that the experience you have all acquired in Hialeah will make you a great asset at another police department. You can take that to the bank! Think, stand your ground, stay safe and fight for what are your and your families’ rights. UNITE!