I love this greety politicians!!!hahaha - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I love this greety politicians!!!hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zerolove
    I say bring the old 100 back. At least with him you could get promoted and make your overtime and did not have to brown nose to move up. This one smiles in your face and tells you what you want to hear and then stabs you in the back every time. Look how he just voted on the retirement board and tell me he is better than the last Chief. I would take R.B. any day of the week. He didn't say God bless you as much but he was a lot smarter at running this police department and never pushed a cut to your pay or benefits.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    You are an AS$HOLE!!
    The old wannabe mobster ran the force by intimidation,fear and outright blackmail.
    This so called man,would go out of his way to destroy anyone that he thought and wronged or failed to acknowledge him.
    He would not hesitate to do you or your family harm if so ordered by his Master.
    Just look at his Face-book pages and you can see the megalomaniac that he is.
    Look at your check and compare it to any other major police department in the area,that short-fall was under his watch of 20 years.
    He only helped the boot-licker's and his blood tribe which included a car thief,bank robber,scam artist and killer.
    You forget the midnight beatings by the Bruise Brothers,petty tirades on the radio by the douche-bag himself.
    You still want him back?
    As I stated before,your an AS$HOLE!

Nothing new to say?

You respectfully retired prick. :devil:

I for one would like to hear from the old 100 again. Seriously. He took it upon himself to come onto this forum and proudly pound his chest for his accomplishments. I have no problem with that as long as he takes the time to answer the following questions we have:

What is your angle? Surely you dont care about us now. I mean you never really did when you were the Chief - so why now?
    Do you plan to return to HPD again?
    We remember the interviews you gave where you put us down and said that many of us were criminals ourselves, why should we believe your intentions now are genuine?
    How come you never gave us the tools we needed to get the job done? I certainly cannot pass judgment on the new 100 who has already given us more vehicles, laptops, etc than you ever did.
    Why did you make it a point to use I.A. as your personal vendetta squad?
    How come you never went to bat for us with the Mayor?

We are in this mess because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by HIALEAH ENQUIRER
    I for one would like to hear from the old 100 again. Seriously. He took it upon himself to come onto this forum and proudly pound his chest for his accomplishments. I have no problem with that as long as he takes the time to answer the following questions we have:

What is your angle? Surely you dont care about us now. I mean you never really did when you were the Chief - so why now?
    We remember the interviews you gave where you put us down and said that many of us were criminals ourselves, why should we believe your intentions now are genuine?
    How come you never gave us the tools we needed to get the job done? I certainly cannot pass judgment on the new 100 who has already given us more vehicles, laptops, etc than you ever did.

We are in this mess because of you.
    I'd rather keep my job than a laptop.

Lets compare

[quote="HIALEAH ENQUIRER"]I for one would like to hear from the old 100 again. Seriously. He took it upon himself to come onto this forum and proudly pound his chest for his accomplishments. I have no problem with that as long as he takes the time to answer the following questions we have:

Hey assclown, although your a koolaid drinker you cannot seriously think this 100 is any better than the last, this 100 just voted in the city's favor to give the city the power to arbitrarily change our benefits, circumventing and changing the city charter and rules. Your such a boot licker you would work 40 years for 60%. Thank God there were others who voted against that. This is the same 100 that circumvented the promotional process to illegaly promote a political favor, Don't take any promotional exams. This is the same 100 who lets 5000 use I.A. for personal vendettas. This is the same 100 who is already retired, in the drop that will recieve all of his benefits while taking all of ours and sinking the police department like the titanic. Prende el bombillo when you lose your benefits and keep your new mdt Sapingon.

F@k 'em both.

now got out there and fill the quota!

I love this greety politicians!!!hahaha

Folks,

The rumor has it that the hit will be between 15-25%. That will make Hialeah PD the worst paid police department in Dade County. I heard Hialeah PD is number 29 of 32 right now. Cut the s--t-out and get together. Worst paid=worst service! Don't let this political monster run al over the police department and the rest of the fine City of Hialeah employees. If Robaina prefers to balance his budget from each and every city employees back and not raise taxes a little before you guys step in, then give it to him. Let the criminals take over the streets...

Pingolo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12