See ya
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See ya

See ya

Hit the road Jack, don't ya come back no more no more, hit the road Jack and don't ya come back no more....

Re: See ya

Now baby, listen baby, don't-a treat me this-a way
    Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.....'sides who is jack....ohhhhhhhhhh. ok. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Hey Dime Bag Darryl, you need to watch out, a certain FHP Trooper is looking for you. Hey Jizzwaldo, don't go away mad, just go away. Hey Howie, nothing more really needs to be said does it? By the way, when is another car going to be torched? Hey 3-11 I get 10-50ed by Pasco every other night maniac, Wal-mart loss prevention is hiring, you're dad can give you a reference.

Who the heck is Jizzwaldo?

Well Well Well

The taking of taxpayer money is over, and even though the people you shared a bucket of wings and a beer with over please just let it and them go. You tried to do in the only person that could take this place to the next level. Go out with some class instead of rocking the boat to make you look good. You "sir" were the worst person to work for. In your next line of work take into consideration the people that work for you. You had zero leadership skills and even less moral character. Take those you retired with to your next place of business because you never served the people in this community as good as you think you did. Everyone deserves a reasonable amount of law enforcement protection. This should not have been limited by the status of their role in the community or how much money they made or the barbeques they attended. It might be portrayed that you cared but when you are alone at night away from your supporters you can wonder about the truth. I commend the city counsel in this case for making the right decision. Keep the faith citizens we are going to try and make things better for you and not just those who live along the river.

So long you will soon be forgotten.

Well, sounds like another self proclaimed super cop hitting the sauce again. Leadership ? Moral character ? Yeah right. Come down off your soap box. We all know how the Good Ole' Boys rolled, but thier gone now. Let it go. Let's see if you actually do something for a change. All I've seen so far is doing your 8 and hitting the gate. Or is it ten, and out the pen. If you "truly" care about this city, and the citizens, why don't you and your pals stop trashing other officers, and unite us a team. People follow your lead, especially the newbies. I know your not a snitch, but some of your pals are. That just wrecks moral. Don't take this the wrong way. I want nothing more than to make this city a safe, drug free place where kids can grow up without dirty needles in thier playground. Think about it

HEY DRUNKY SMURF!NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WOKE YOU UP IN TIME TO GO HOME.SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY BE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Hmm....you typed ur post in all caps. I gottcha now. Did u hear the buzzer ? Cuz it's GAME ON !!! :evil:

my money's on gotcha now. the guy who types in all caps needs to worry about catching his breath and screening calls from the fdle and not whats going on heare :snicker:

FIRST OFF I WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE OUT THERE A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AND
    IF THERE IS ANY FATHER WORKING THE ROAD TODAY, AND YOU GET STUCK WORKING THE ROAD ON THE SAME DAY NEXT YEAR, COME SEE ME AND I WILL SWITCH WITH YOU NEXT YEAR.
    SECOND ITEM: THERE IS NO SERCRET THAT I WRITE ALL MY REPORTS IN UPPER CASE LETTERS. I HAVE MY WHOLE CAREER, IT WAS NOT UNTIL RECENTLY THAT I REALIZED MY NEW CORPORAL WRITES HIS REPORTS THAT SAME WAY. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
    THIRD ITEM: I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THE FOGGY AIR AND LET " GOTTCHA NOW " THAT I WAS NOT THE PERSON THAT WROTE THEM COMMENTS IN UPPER CASE LETTERS ON HERE, I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE THAT WORKS HERE.
    THIRD: IN REFERENCE TO " PASCO REF'S " COMMENTS, I HATE TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY FIGHT OCCURRING, YOUR RIGHT, I WOULD BE OUT OF BREATH FIRST, BUT ITS A SLOW PROCESS AND I AM LOOSING WEIGHT, BUT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT IT TOOK ME OVER 12 YEARS TO GET UP TO 340 POUNDS, SINCE I WAS 272 WHEN I STARTED THE ROAD HERE. IN REFERERENCE TO THE FDLE COMMENT, IF YOU GOT AN AUNT OR UNCLE, MOMMY OR DADDY, OR FRIEND THAT IS SOMEONE SPECIAL AND GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION, LET THEM KNOW I WILL SIGN A CONSENT TO LISTEN TO MY PHONE. OTHER THEN HEARING A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL TALKING TO HER DADDY, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN SHARE MY HEADACHES OF HAVING A CHILD WITH SOMEONE YOUR NO LONGER WITH, OR A CREDITOR LOOKING FOR MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE. I'M SURE SEVERAL OF YOU CAN RELATE TO THIS OUT THERE.
    OTHER THEN THAT I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY OUT THERE.
    P.S. I HAVE NOT POSTED ON HERE IN A LONG TIME, SO IF THEM COMMENTS WERE MADE FOR SOMEONE ELSE THEN I DO APOLOGIZE. JOHN NOHEJL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast