NEED INFO

Thread: NEED INFO

NEED INFO

Anyone have any info on what supposed discipline JJ got for interfering with a traffic stop trying to rescue his evidence girl AH from getting in trouble, I heard it might have happened in Mt Dora. Help would be appreciated. I also need SG's affairs name, map girl and any other he has or had. Take the time to read JL's file from down south, what an IDIOT, that is why he worships SG, he couldn't go no where else or make a decision. Man, all these officers SG said were so wonderful he now thinks are so horrible, and visa versa just goes to prove he really is BIPOLAR. Why is the city manager and council too stupid to realize they have a disaster on their hands. Keep the seats warm boys, and the 2 girl chearleaders keep the boys warm.

Re: NEED INFO

SG girlfriend name is Gail Hirsch.

So would this be the one supposedly in Winter Park (possibly known as Abbey), or one ofthe two Gail Hirschs that show up in records in South Florida, one with Gail as a middle name, one with Gail as a first name, but with a variant spelling.

Just so you know chief was banging Gail Hosch. Get the name straight.

you would know since you was bangin her too there buddy

It is amazing that Bryan from IT and Gail were terminated from the city for having a love triangle and the chief was not. Bryan and Gail were pulling e-mails between the chief and Gail. There was a verbal disturbance between Chief and Bryan, but Bryan was the only one that was terminated. :wink:

IT

Hey, you would know.

I think only the pd screws around on their wifes. Up yours motherflucker!!

Hey IT I hope you know what you are writing is slander. I know if Brian finds out you are spouting off at the lips you could find yourself in trouble. By the way I sent him a link to this crap that you are posting. Since you are likely a pissed off uninformed clermont police officer maybe there are some skeletons in your closet that need to be exposed. Hopefully your not the guy who was banging another cops wife.