People running for Sheriff
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

People running for Sheriff

So who all is running for Sheriff? I have heard Osbourne, Pope, Prummell, but there is suppose to be several more??? Anyone know yet?

Re: People running for Sheriff

Kojak, Columbo, Barney Miller, TJ Hooker, Cagney and Lacey, Poncharello and John Baker,Vic Mackey, Sonny Crocket, Ricardo Tubbs, Sipowitz, Joe Friday and Frank Drebin.

I know he's not running but as Sergeant Phil Esterhaus says "Hey let's all be careful out there."

Pope and Prumell - Right NOT

Noone in the SO likes Prummell. He is like a rock with no personality. He thinks hes better than everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kojak, Columbo, Barney Miller, TJ Hooker, Cagney and Lacey, Poncharello and John Baker,Vic Mackey, Sonny Crocket, Ricardo Tubbs, Sipowitz, Joe Friday and Frank Drebin.

I know he's not running but as Sergeant Phil Esterhaus says "Hey let's all be careful out there."
    Kojak:Cool sheriff
    Columbo: Capt detectives
    TJ Hooker: Capt Patrol
    Ponch: Traffic Sgt
    Vic Mackey, Crocket, Tubbs, Narcs
    That would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Noone in the SO likes Prummell. He is like a rock with no personality. He thinks hes better than everyone.
    I agree no personality. My vote is for who has no ties to CCSO. We need new administration. No cover ups and someone to blow all the cover ups out of the water. It is coming soon...................

Prummell is a good ol' boy.
    Pope is NOT an expert on the Constitution
    and Osbourne has no full time LE Experience...

Hopefully there are more options to choose from...

I heard Bob Starr is running for Sheriff.

I had heard that there were 2 others that were going to run, but have thrown their support behind Wade Osborn. The 2 that I heard who were going to run are retired from CCSO, and they are Pete Sbarbori and Paul Mosher. I know that Sbarbori was a Captain when he retired and Mosher was a Sergeant when he retired and both had multiple years of experience with the Sheriff's Office up to and including Corrections experience. I just hope the next Sheriff is someone who the rank and file can trust and one that has no political agenda who can clean all the CCSO closets of all the skeletons and expose all the cover ups that have been going on and those that still are. Shame on Cameron for not doing the right thing for the Lee/Goff families!!!!! Just my 2 cents worth!!!

Rumor has it that Kolba is running and campaigning already. It should be very interesting.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast