Civilian Police Review Board - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Civilian Police Review Board

Ewwww ahhh he is just shaking in his boots, liar.
    Go eat a bottle of Tylenol and wash it down with your favorite ****tail. You'll feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by all about the he said she said
    Ewwww ahhh he is just shaking in his boots, liar.
    Go eat a bottle of Tylenol and wash it down with your favorite ****tail. You'll feel better.
    Sweetheart, she's got the proof in writing - she has all the emails and the original letter he sent along with all the phone logs showing the calls/texts back and forth. He underestimated her - so let's not push it alright, she reallty doesn't want to go any further with this because she wants to spare his children from the hurt - but let's stop pushing it because she has the proof to back up everything she's said.

Also the only thing she ever wanted from him since all this mess started was an apology from him admitting he intentionally set out to hurt her for the big, bad wrong she did to him all those years ago that he just can't get over since he felt the need to send that letter to her. Would that apology be heartfelt or true? Probably not, because I don't think he can distinguish between the truth and lies anymore.

She doesn't want him, she really wants nothing to do with him, but she does and has wanted all along for him to admit what he did and by doing that he's going to realize or perhaps forcefully realize that he's betrayed everything his grandparents instilled in him.

Let's not push her, alright? Because like I said before, she's got the proof and can really mess his "wonderful" married life up and what stops her from doing this is his children as she doesn't want them to get involved or hurt in this mess.

She's also provided all the info and proof she has to other people because we don't trust his mental state and feel he might go off the deep end so if anything happens to her, other people have been instructed what to do.

I warned you that all your lies would catch up with you one day -- I told you to stop with the lying to not just me, but to everyone and you didn't listen. Well that day has about come. You have no one to blame but who you see in the reflection in the mirror.

With your emotional state and history of doing very crazy things and making very poor decisions, there is NO WAY you have this socalled documentation as you claim. There is NO WAY you could have that and not use it immediately upon feeling you were wronged.
    Your own history has ruined your little bluff so shut up already and go away, you liar.

Quote Originally Posted by railroad beacon
    With your emotional state and history of doing very crazy things and making very poor decisions, there is NO WAY you have this socalled documentation as you claim. There is NO WAY you could have that and not use it immediately upon feeling you were wronged.
    Your own history has ruined your little bluff so shut up already and go away, you liar.
    Nope, you're wrong. I haven't used it because I didn't want to hurt his children.

Here's one for you:

RE: I have got to get out of the dog houseThursday, October 30, 2008 9:14 AM
    From: "XXXX" <z.h.XXX@hotmail.com>View contact detailsTo: XXXXX @yahoo.comnothing comes to mind.

now that you are in the dog house, I think I will use the money I am getting to fix my phone and spend it on something else

Do you need more?

Another one:

RE: Would be nice to hear from you today....Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:21 PM
    From: "xxx" <z.h.@hotmail.com>View contact detailsTo: xxxxx@yahoo.com
    Still alive and breathing barely

How many would you like to prove my point? I also have pictures that he sent to me.

I haven't used these because AGAIN I didn't want to hurt his children.

Quote Originally Posted by hooorahhhhhhhh
    One thing is for sure: he's gotta be a true stud in the sack because this silly dame cant let it go. Its crazy how many women around the dept and around town offer to hook up with him on the downlow these days just because of the stalker broad.
    It must be the old man whore posting again. Wishing he were a young stud again. Ok listen up man whore "dame" is an atiquated term. Think of something else so you don't date yourself.

The officer in question is in a mess just come clean because you haven't so far as this woman it appears has what she says she does. Apologize to this woman because you weren't honest with her or your wife. You've got some major cleaning up to do but you've got to come clean first

Can you guys even imagine what their genitals must look like.....I mean come on.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast