Civilian Police Review Board
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Civilian Police Review Board

Does ZPD have a Civilian Police Review Board? I know a lot of other cities do and was wondering if ZPD has one?

Re: Civilian Police Review Board

Since there's been no responses to my questions, perhaps you don't know what a Civilian Police Review Board is.

It's a committe made up of citizens who review cases that involve any internal or external complaints made about an officer. They basically review the case after any punishment, if applicable, has been made.

It gives the citizens a voice when it comes to their police department. If they disagree about what type of punishment was made then they meet with the department heads to discuss where they disagree so it sets a precedence in future cases and how they are handled.

So does ZPD have one of these boards?

You have to have residents who can read and write before you can have a review board. Most of the residents here have been arrested so it wouldn't work anyway. There is your lack of response you idiot.

Name calling how mature. I would rather deal with someone who couldn't read or write then deal with a person who resorts to juvenile name calling.

Wow that's the same thing your sister said when she was bringing me breakfast in bed the other morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow that's the same thing your sister said when she was bringing me breakfast in bed the other morning.
    What???? I don't have a sister - what are you smoking?

A stupid question gets a stupid answer! Try a different agency forum, shit stirrer!!!

A stupid question gets a stupid answer! Try a different agency forum, shizzat stirrer!!!
    Nah, I'm liking it here. If your department didn't provide the crap, then there wouldn't be anything to stir. You're one step up from a rent a cop.

We don't need no citizen board...we got the PBA. They keep the admin straight.

We don't need no citizen board...we got the PBA. They keep the admin straight.
    "We don't need no citizen board" did you get your degree out of a Cracker Jack box or is this ebonics? At least try a little harder in the grammar department. I'm not the grammar police but please..

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast