Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Re: Hiring

I once worked for this department, and I am glad I left when I could. Unfortunately, some of the guys who were with me in the academy, chose to stay. I would not recommend anyone to work for this department. I would go to FHP instead as last result. :idea:

Physical fitness??

Bro! Its all about who you know in this place. If you have a connection, unfortunatly, you can fail all the tests and been 39'd for robbery and they will still find a way to get you in.

Does anyone know what type of written exam is needed to take for the hiring process?

Lorente i know its u who use too work here. But the truth is this place does suck but u've been a zero everywhere uve gone so shut ue mouth u ref.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Robaina and his cronies have distributed the wealth just like OBAMA preached at the expense of you and your families. That is, the misconception of the wealth we have never had. Robaina and his cronies have always lied to the citizens of Hialeah by telling them that we all make so much money and are overpaid. The real truth is that you are all underpaid, but yet the quality of services the City of Hialeah Police Department and rest of employees puts out is incredible when compared to other police departments throughout the county and state.

Robaina can't blame his police department and the rest of the fine men and women employed with the City of Hialeah for his own personal mistakes and decisions. It is not our fault that Robaina and his cronies decided not to raise the millage rate so we could then step up and give up a fair share during these difficult times. We all know that we were willing to give up a fair share. There is no doubt about that! A fair share to the residents would not have generated a tax increase. Our residents would have still paid fewer taxes this upcoming year when compared to the last three tax years. Taxes have drasticaly gone down the last three years!

City of Hialeah employees have not received a raise, but you have raised your salary, Robaina. Robaina, you have also employed your friends and cronies throughout the city, including councilwomen with lucrative salaries. Robaina, City of Hialeah employees are not blind. Robaina, that is why contracts were not approved and/or ratified. Robaina, learn to lead by example. Robaina, learn to lead with fairness. Robaina, you are only thinking about yourself. Robaina, you are not thinking about your employees well being. Robaina, your employees have been the ones that have made you shine during your tenure as Mayor. Robaina, you are a selfish and irresponsible politician! Robaina, you know that this is all true!

Ladies and gentlemen, think about yourself and your families. It is obvious that Robaina's administration does not care about you or your families. Be smart! Please, don't take unnecessary risks that may cause you an injury or your life. Your families need you! It is not worth it! Young troops need to open their eyes wide open. The City of Hialeah does not appreciate your hard efforts and risk you all take everyday. Once things get a little better, consider career opportunities elsewhere. I assure you that the experience you have all acquired in Hialeah will make you a great asset at another police department. You can take that to the bank! Think, stand your ground, stay safe and fight for what are your and your families’ rights. UNITE!

***DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME COMING TO HIALEAH. IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT GOING ELSEWHERE***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12