Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident

Above poster nailed it with precise perfection. Mikey, give it up, son. Give it up. You lookin' really bad. You think you be so smart and so altogether with the final and right answer and you sound goofy. Aren't you embarrassed? We are embarrassed for you. Get help. Just stop posting and go to work on those hot super tough cases. You braggin' about your stats is like ol' Greg braggin' about all his cases cleared out in Wellington - the majority of which werre cleared by Mall Security but the stats were good.

Thanks for your concern and thoughts. When I read these words of concern a tear fills the corner of my eye. I am overwhelmed with the concern and precious thoughts. Some of you have flattered me with saying that I know it all, but I really don’t, but it’s nice to see that some posters see me that way. But remember, I’m not a machine……………….I’m just a man!

By the way, who is this guy/gal “Guest”? Guest posts so many messages on so many threads, it must be exhausting. Guest, you are dedicated, I’ve seen you post all hours of the day, seven days a week. The content of some of the messages are questionable, but I have to give you an “A” for dedication.

I crack myself up…………………..

What a ****!

More like your head is up your crack :devil: :cop: :roll: :devil:

Bianchi is beginning to sound just like that former deputy who thinks he's going to run against Sheriff Bradshaw and win. I think he's been banned from the site now, but Bianchi must be filling in for him with redundant, multiple postings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph K.
    Bianchi is beginning to sound just like that former deputy who thinks he's going to run against Sheriff Bradshaw and win. I think he's been banned from the site now, but Bianchi must be filling in for him with redundant, multiple postings.
    Ralph K. you are right , that former deputy would not win , but Bradshaw is no shoe-in anymore , or any of his mates , and yes , Bianchi is , and continues to be a raging idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bianchi you are a blithering IDIOT! Don't worry though, I have recommended you to head a new unit here that is sure to waste more taxpayer dollars..........We will call this the VD Unit. Now can you make that big 1st degree murder arrest before this person commits another violent crime? Or are we still waiting until Friday MORON?
    That post is classic!

If you think Bianchi is so bad and invertigating, why is he always called to take the case from road patrol? And you should try talking to some of the Ds's involved in a shooting that he investigated and see if they agree with you.

Some of us were forced to sit through an officer involved shooting class and of his cases was taught at the class becuase he did such a great job. Dosn't sound like a useless detective to those of us who he helps.

Bianchi give it up! Trying to post as VR instead of VD won't help we know who it is, you can tell by the poor spelling. Your still an ASSH****!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bianchi give it up! Trying to post as VR instead of VD won't help we know who it is, you can tell by the poor spelling. Your still an ASSH****!
    She was a great piece of booty in the day though and deserves to be in the VD Unit when she recovers! Please Michael take that into consideration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast