Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident

Oy vey!

This is a serious blow to our sex crime unit within the agency. At one time was a great piece of tail...........

Quote Originally Posted by The Colonel
    This is a serious blow to our sex crime unit within the agency. At one time was a great piece of tail...........

OMG- what a huge POS you must be. While I try to refrain from wishing harm on others, I'll make an exception in your case. When you're lying in a hospital, staring up at the ceiling, I hope someone is trashing your worthless name all over, then you can reflect on your comments here.

God bless Cheryl and her family.

I see PBSO fell for another for profit blood bank. Remember a few years ago, the Florida Blood Bank, where the CEO was taking in more than $300k and his was making more than $100k? Here we have another blood bank letting everyone know how kind they are for accepting your donations. So, we have 2 choices. Go to them, so they can sell your blood and make a major profit or go directly to St. Mary's hospital and donate.

St Marys

Personally i would rather go to St Marys but I was not aware of that option and I am sure that the other donors did not have this knowledge either...

I see an all user message came out looking for time donations.

any idea on how she exhausted all her leave within 1 weeks time?

tell me she didnt call in sick every other day and had none saved

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I see an all user message came out looking for time donations.

any idea on how she exhausted all her leave within 1 weeks time?

tell me she didnt call in sick every other day and had none saved

How about being a little more sensitive you asswipe. She lost an arm and is in critical condition.

Don't worry about how much time she has. If you don't want to donate, fine, shut up. You are nothing but a piece of lint and you should find another profession because you don't deserve to be amongst a brotherhood of cops.

How do we go from Griffin’s tragedy to the annual salary of Blood Bank Administrator?

Griffin is in grave condition and there are those of us in this agency that look to support and help one of our Brothers or Sisters in a moment of need or peril. If for some reason you are one of those individuals whose brain automatically triggers toward the negative then you may want to seek counseling or another profession.

Michael Bianchi

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bianchi
    How do we go from Griffin’s tragedy to the annual salary of Blood Bank Administrator?

Griffin is in grave condition and there are those of us in this agency that look to support and help one of our Brothers or Sisters in a moment of need or peril. If for some reason you are one of those individuals whose brain automatically triggers toward the negative then you may want to seek counseling or another profession.

Michael Bianchi
    Excellent statement!!

Bianchi you are a blithering IDIOT! Don't worry though, I have recommended you to head a new unit here that is sure to waste more taxpayer dollars..........We will call this the VD Unit. Now can you make that big 1st degree murder arrest before this person commits another violent crime? Or are we still waiting until Friday MORON?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast