Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident

A Palm Beach Sheriff's Office deputy is at St. Mary's Medical Center in the intensive care unit after being in a boating accident on Saturday, according to WPBF Channel 25.

The boat hit a dock at the Jupiter Inlet.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is investigating. A spokeswoman from the agency did not return a call tonight.

News reports indicated the deputy worked in road patrol for more than 15 years.

Re: Sheriff's deputy in ICU at St. Mary's after boating accident

Any word on who it is? It's a female... that's all I know.

I heard she had her arm amputated ! ! ! I forget her name.....Former Royal Palm cop

Cheryl Griffin. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tragic. Any word of a blood drive or anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I heard she had her arm amputated ! ! ! I forget her name.....Former Royal Palm cop
    Former Riviera cop too and a great piece of tail known all over the county. Hope she is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Former Riviera cop too and a great piece of tail known all over the county. Hope she is okay.
    Name is Cheryl Derry Griffin Now with PBSO, former Riviera Beach and Royal Palm Beach

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!!!!! GOD BLESS HER FAMILY. BUT SHE HAS REUINED PEOPLES LIVES THAT ARE ON THE SAME TEAM AS HER. NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP HER?????? NOT

KNOWING GRIFFIN, SHE WAS DRUNK OR HIGH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRETTY IN PINK
    WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!!!!! GOD BLESS HER FAMILY. BUT SHE HAS REUINED PEOPLES LIVES THAT ARE ON THE SAME TEAM AS HER. NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP HER?????? NOT

YOU ARE AN AS*!!! THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO COME UP ON THIS SITE TO SPOUT YOUR GARBAGE ABOUT HER PAST. THIS ISN'T THE TIME NOR THE PLACE FOR THIS CRAP!!!!! WHAT SHE MAY OR MAYNOT HAVE DONE ISN'T NECESSARY TO TALK ABOUT ...AND YOU ARE DAMNED WRONG TO MAKE ANY KIND OF STATEMENT OF "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND". YOU ARE ALSO A SNIVELLING COWARD!!! SHE IS IN THE FIGHT FOR HER LIFE ...LITERALLY AND YOU HAVE SOME HELL OF A NERVE.

Quote Originally Posted by PRETTY IN PINK

Unfortunately this writer is right on! Track record of causing trouble and drunkedness not too mention another that should be tied into our sex crimes unit of deputies, but still wish her the best. After all was a good piece of tail I hear? From PBSO to Riviera Beach

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast