SPD Officer Katrina Young - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: SPD Officer Katrina Young

I think it's time for all of the above mentioned to be investigated by the feds , since the corruption goes all the way up to the commissioners office.If you know a crime has been commited and you don't report it to the authorities you are also committing a crime!

So tell me is this over? Is she going to walk away from this unscathed? We all better watch our backs!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by MPD
    Quote Originally Posted by .question.
    I can't imagine having to sit in the same car with her for the whole shift. Leave it to the supervisors here to submit another officer to that kind of exsposure. If she has to be on the street put her by herself.
    Working alone requires a great deal of trust because no one is there to watch what you're doing. Can she be trusted to work alone without a witness with her all the time???
    SPD you need to shut your agency down..you have to many crooks working in your department. The ratio of Bad Cops -vs-Good Cops are to great of a number..How can any of your citizens trust your agency when you have more crooks working for you then are on the street..Let the SSO take over..your agency is a laughing stock in the law enforcement community..Your making the real LEO's look bad...You can say of full of sh-t but looking at your above comments prove my point ...Not only does other LEO's think your agency su-ks but most of your officers do to.

So how come the "get" SPD media is not all over this story? You'd think nthey would, we all know they read this stuff......I would like to see them get opn it so that they wuld be forced to deal with this officer......I know, I know, it might make mus look bad, but at the same time it would show everyone that we take care of the bad apples......and not just reward them, like most people in this community think we do.

So where has she suddenly gone to..............

For those who want to know if this is over, no it is not. I call Sarasota I.A office often to find out the status of the investigation. I also have wrote a letter to Governor Crist providing him with an copy of the P.C.A I received from the North Port Police Department. Governor Crist forward the letter to Special Agent Bourgeois of DEP Division of Law Enforcement of Tallahassee Florida. I have been in contact with all the necessary authority that I feel can help my family get this criminal who is walking around with a gun and a badge off the streets. I don’t understand how SPD can hire someone who associates their self with convicted felons.

Quote Originally Posted by Victim
    Governor Crist forward the letter to Special Agent Bourgeois of DEP Division of Law Enforcement of Tallahassee Florida.

DEP-are you talking about the The Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s (DEP) Division of Law Enforcement ? Or FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement)?

Quote Originally Posted by Victim
    For those who want to know if this is over, no it is not. I call Sarasota I.A office often to find out the status of the investigation. I also have wrote a letter to Governor Crist providing him with an copy of the P.C.A I received from the North Port Police Department. Governor Crist forward the letter to Special Agent Bourgeois of DEP Division of Law Enforcement of Tallahassee Florida. I have been in contact with all the necessary authority that I feel can help my family get this criminal who is walking around with a gun and a badge off the streets. I don’t understand how SPD can hire someone who associates their self with convicted felons.

If you are the victim in this I am truly sorry to you. You should know that we are ashamed and disgusted by this. You should also know that most officers did not support this person being hired for the mere fact that she has a criminal record. When this incident took place, most of us were disgusted. I say most of us because there are a few of her female buddies that support her no matter what. You should also know that most of us have wanted her gone since this happened, and are disgusted each and every time we see her wearing the uniform. Most of us do not speak to her and do not acknowledge her as an officer. We dont trust her and dont feel comfortable with her in a uniform and having access to the things she has access to. We have been pushing and inquiring about an internal investigation, but the thing is investigations are hush hush until they are completed. We have wanted to get FDLE involved, but they wont investigate without a complainant to sign a complaint. So, we dont really know what the heck is going on.

My advice to you, would be to call the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and formally make a complaint.

Thank you to those officers who is not supporting this criminal. My children and I have been through a lot dealing with this incident and this officer. I have already been in contact with FDLE. Special Agent Bourgeois is working with me pertaining to this serious crime. My family is so thankful Governor Crist took the time to read and forward my letter to FDLE. Recently, this same officer filed a false PCA, stating my husband threaten her life. This same officer go and file a restraining order against my husband. The Judge dismissed the order against my husband due to the fact Officer Young PCA stated something totally different than what she stated in court. I was present with my husband and provided all the documents to show Officer Young was dishonest and why she has a problem with my husband. But still SPD had the nerves to issue a warrant for my husband arrest. Thank GOD, the State Attorney office took all the evidenced including Officer Young recorded statement I provided them with and dropped all charges against my husband. Again, this so call officer uses her job with SPD illegally. I want to know when SPD will say enough is enough. I have had a meeting with Capt. Bonner who is aware of this Officer affiliation with criminals. This same officer so call boyfriend “baby daddy” was recently arrested for traffican cocaine. I am not and will not stop fighting for my family. I hope those officer who do not support this criminal stop speaking up. Officer Young is a disgrace to that uniform.

Let's get something straight here I have read some posts that say Katrina Young's "counterparts" support her. The only counterpart that I know that supports her is Ryann Coppinger and really she is no better. Other than that I know of no other female or male who vocally support her. Well maybe Lt. Breakstone. But that's only because he has or wants to sleep with her. That being said hopefully she will get what's coming to her.

Anything New?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast