ACE AWARD

Thread: ACE AWARD

Talking ACE AWARD

Why did the June Ace Award get closed?

Re: ACE AWARD

Just be grateful that you're not fired. Yet. Instead, please sing the praises of the current administration. And please sing the praises of the moderator who is locking and deleting all threads. Lastly, please be polite. Now please let me get back to eating my vanilla ice cream cone. :shock:

Lightbulb Re: ACE AWARD

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla ice cream cone
    Just be grateful that you're not fired. Yet. Instead, please sing the praises of the current administration. And please sing the praises of the moderator who is locking and deleting all threads. Lastly, please be polite. Now please let me get back to eating my vanilla ice cream cone. :shock:

I am greatful I have a job. I am very greatful of this administration as I see this being the best of the two I have worked for. I am greatful for the mod being on top of certain things. BUT DAMMIT, I really would like to know who is on the chopping block! After i heard the names this past week and saw the post locked, i knew it was probably gonna happen! Excuse me for being nosy or curious.

Re: ACE AWARD

The reason why the thread was locked.

Individuals would just start posting names of people without fact or truth..This thread would have no merit except more rumors... ..I would suggest you fish for your gossip some other way....locked again