Pension contribution increase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pension contribution increase

Don't despair folks.....I recently spoke to Future Mayor Garcia and he advised that he's gonna make everything all better :devil:

Fire El Jefe and hire a real chief like the county has!

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Tanamera
    Don't despair folks.....I recently spoke to Future Mayor Garcia and he advised that he's gonna make everything all better :devil:

All this politician talk talk crap, but when its time to act they dont do crap. What did this council do for us, we backed them and they have done nothing for the police officers of this city. Dont tell that it has taken them this long to figure out all of the scamming that the city manager and his clan have been doing for years and years.

Oscar tell your buddies that its time to act or shut up. Done playing bull crap pilitical games. If not I hope they all lose. Petralanta for mayor!

Guys, don't worry Oscar will fix everything soon. Stay tuned! Pigs will fly, trust me!

Guys don't give up the FRS the city is pushing you guys to leave the state plan in order to avoid paying into it. They rather deal with a tradional 401k than FRS. Fight it through your union, don't give up anything Bcs you'll never get it back. Unite and fight it. Rick Scott's days are numbered as Governor of this state. The courts will uphold the prior ruling by the courts to stop the 3% FRS contributions by police officers, the city has to pay the entire portion, that's we put our lives on the line everyday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12