Unfilled positions - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I-10 SUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sucker
    Why can we not get positions filled in the I-10 area? We have positions that have been unfilled for months, there are people that want those positions, there are many that it would make their life easier and cut their commute if they were filled. CPT. screwed up with the whole Chad fiasco and we are all having to pay for it due to less relief positions all because they were trying to circumvent the discipline process and punish someone by going around the system instead of doing it correctly. They will not even let him work a side station they would rather send a VACIS officer from I-10 to Station 1 than let Chad work there. There is not even any paper work showing that he is being punished. Station 5 relief has been unfilled for months. Incompetent management so we all pay for their lack of management skills.
    Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this damn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

Re: I-10 SUP.

Quote Originally Posted by I- 95
    Why can we not get positions filled in the I-10 area? We have positions that have been unfilled for months, there are people that want those positions, there are many that it would make their life easier and cut their commute if they were filled. CPT. screwed up with the whole Chad fiasco and we are all having to pay for it due to less relief positions all because they were trying to circumvent the discipline process and punish someone by going around the system instead of doing it correctly. They will not even let him work a side station they would rather send a VACIS officer from I-10 to Station 1 than let Chad work there. There is not even any paper work showing that he is being punished. Station 5 relief has been unfilled for months. Incompetent management so we all pay for their lack of management skills.
    Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this darn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

You ain't got a dog in this fight. Keep your opinions to yourself. You have enough problems without stirring ours....

Re: Unfilled positions

[quote=Tommy Tomato]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ramp Tramp":r768x792
    Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.
    You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....[/quote:r768x792]

I have been here a long time Tommy, I have seen them come and go. I have put my nuts on the line through the proper channels and had them crushed time and again. You are either a newbie that still believes the system will work, and only because you have not used it yourself, otherwise you would know it does not work. You may be management attempting to get officers to put pen to paper for the official channels so that you can crush their nuts. This is the only place we have to vent our problems and not get our nuts crushed. We know that this stuff gets read by management, so maybe somethings overtime will get fixed through this site. How about quit trying to be the call out king and let folks vent. It does not hurt anything. You only make yourself look like a fool by putting down those venting their problems be they real or self concieved.

[quote=Tommy Tomato]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ramp Tramp":1ftm6ahf
    Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.
    You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....[/quote:1ftm6ahf]

Yeah follow little Tommy's example and be grown up by putting down people who are frustrated and want to vent. Make fun of people and call them names, that is the grown up thing to do. It sounds to me as if someone has a maturity issue and feels that by putting others down it builds himself up. Run along now little Tommy hold on to managements apron strings, they will never lead you wrong and will always follow proper policy and do what is right. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :snicker:

Re: I-10 SUP.

[quote=Tommy Tomato]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I- 95":3fv91ejf
    Marty Hutchins is a #$#$#$# idiot. I have had to make calls to this idiot when we had situations come up and this stuttering, double talking idiot provided nothing but a STUPID response every time. Get rid of this darn hillbilly along with Craig "uhh we don't do that here" Roberts and you will have officers that are capable of doing the job without a effin leash around them. These guards are beyond their time and need to leave.

You ain't got a dog in this fight. Keep your opinions to yourself. You have enough problems without stirring ours....[/quote:3fv91ejf]

If the poster has to deal with "Cuz" and knows what an idiot he is then the poster does have a dog in the fight. The poster has the right to express their opinion as much as you have the right to express yours. Most grow tired of yours but you still seem to force it upon us. What is the deal? Is "Cuz" holding your requested leave hostage unless you come on here and take up for him? Will your leave get approved now? You must be sucking up to someone otherwise your ripping on venting officers makes no sense. Someone in management knows you are doing it and must have promised you something. K9 perhaps?

Problems Tommy I do not think so, make probation nope not that either at a boy letters from Commissioner yeah.....whoever you are you are, you are so out of this you don't know. And you are so quick to point a finger that you have no idea what you are talking about. Leaving because I didn't like them or they didn't like me, nope not even close...have you done your time on 75 with 1,0000 trucks a shift..maybe not, who do you think you are, hiding again. People transfer for many reasons, closer to home, tired of truck drivers and just plain tired....Cry baby no...real problems with CUZ yes, am I afraid to say it NO. Should you get in trouble for saying that you have a problem with your boss, no as long as you are honest and you don't bash that person you are fine. I was warned by my so called "no friends" not to come to Cuz's shift, but you know what I gave it a chance, and I gave him a chance, thought he wasn't half as bad as they say or warned me. Am I trying to work with it yeah the best I can. I luv it here in the woods, the traffic is steady and the station is clean. Have I made reference to the higher up's and him personally yes, between his temper, and his attitude yes, has it changed a little. If the IG wants to know what is going on here let them come. There are enough people in the present and the past to answer all of the questions. I am not going to give anyone including you or the stripes any reason to bring paper on me. am I disrespectful, not on your life. So why do you get on here and bash me? Will it change, maybe, will it be tougher for me YOU CAN BET THAT, but I am big girl, so until it changes I am going to cry my way right here at Station 4, do my job as I can and have for the past 3 years. Make it off probation, yeah I made it. Trouble no....friends..yeah.....Calls to PBA yeah done that too. Afraid of anyone including you, NOPE! As I have said before if you want to know what is going on call me, I don't get on here and point my finger at anyone, do I hide behind a screen name nope don't do that either. Thanks Tammy

Tommy Tomato = Greene???

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tomato
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Tommy Tomato I don't know who you are but you are a big idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about so what if they are new they leave just as fast as they came when put on Cuz's shift. You must not have ever worked for him. He doesn't just ask you to do the job he wants you to not use the comman sense the Good Lord gave us. (we understand we are not all as smart as you "company man") If he is so great why don't you transfer over to region 1 and show all us cry babies how to do it. Until you get over there just be quiet and only open your mouth when we ask for a butt kisser.
    Sonny, You can bet I have forgot more about this job than you will ever know. I already work in Region 1. All I have ever seen Cuz do is request to be kept in the loop so some young smart arse doesn't get the limb cut out from under himself (or herself). He has to answer for the bonehead decisions that you make. If keeping the Sgt. in the loop is asking too much, then maybe you need to go elsewhere, Chump!

Why don't you be a man and tell us who you are. Lets compare notes like adults and we an both see each others point of view. End this name bashing of other officers so we can actually get something accomplished.

The officer who came from 75 did a good job while she was there. Nobody's perfect but we would take her back in a second if she wanted to come back.

Message to Governor Crist:

The unprofessional wanna be cops that man these shacks complain and attack eachother. Please do away with these positions and allow Wackenhut to man the shacks. If LEO services are needed, FHP or DOT can respond.

This will save taxpayers millions in expenses.

Regards,

Concerned Citizen

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast