FOP SUCKS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FOP SUCKS

FOP SUCKS

So the FOP bails on a member and does a back door deal with city hall. WTF??? Not surprised with the current e-board in place. Time for an election and time for JB and RH to go!!!! Unbelievable sellout backdoor punks! PBA here I come....FOP does truly suck.

Re: FOP SUCKS

Something is not right across the street.. Change is needed... We pay big bucks every check to let this place be manipulated by and back doored by 2 people..

The 2 previous posters obviously are part of the cause of the departments current problems. Dont get me wrong, I think the administration of the department is the worst it has ever been but I also know that without the FOP, your ass would be left hanging in the wind. Before you post such trash, get your facts straight. The FOP has been and continues to be there when the department wants to fu-k you. JB and RH may have their political ties but in all the years that I have known them and been a member of the organization, those ties have NEVER influenced their job as a reps. Talk crap about the FOP until you need them. They will be there when everyone else gives you a trial by rumor or popularity. Just look at some of your brothers and sisters who have had their tit in the wringer. They may not be able to perform miracles, but they sure give it a full effort fight. To those of you who want to talk shiz about the organization, do us all a favor and hit the door. You can join the ranks of the Delvalle's and other scabs who only ride on the coatails of your hard earned dollar and the members hard work. Lets see you pick up a picket sign when needed or will you not want to give up your off-duty job. In the meantime....shut the f up!

FOP did save the bottom guys who almost lost jobs last year. Don't forget the families that would of possibly gone hungry otherwise. Thank you FOP for helping out those brothers and sisters..

Del Valle is a Fag!!

[quote="guest345"]Del Valle is a Fag!![/quote

LMFAO! You beat me to the punch! I was just about to post the same thing! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by guest345
    Del Valle is a Fag!!
    LMFAO! You beat me to the punch! I was just about to post the same thing! :devil:

"You can join the ranks of the Delvalle's and other scabs who only ride on the coatails of your hard earned dollar and the members hard work."

Please you make me wanna puke you flaming self defeating whiny liberal. yeah...hard earned dollars spent on big screen tv's and cigars instead of our negotiations and attorneys. What about leaving a member out to dry? But you'll spend money on people who got caught stealing, lying, and stabbing others in the back, just because their a big FOPer.

Unions destroyed manufacturing, the auto industry, and the airlines. How about Eastern Airlines. That was brilliant. and now they want maids and fieldhands, many of whom are illegal, and other industries to all have unions to get this outrageous pay for picking beans. How many jobs have we lost as they move outside our borders to locations where unions don’t exist? It’s time we got smart and recognize that unions may help out a select few, but they do nothing but harm the vast majority of American workers. You can add me to that list of "scabs" real soon unless something changes. "Scabs"....such a stupid term.

What an idiot....you complain about how bad unions are and how they are wrecking this country but you are a member yourself! Talk about a hipocrit. Its people like you in unions that cities like the Gables prey on for weakness. Its people like you who will talk crap about the organization until you need them. Its cowards like you who will judge people you dont even know. Me a liberal? Not even close.... A realist? Now you can talk. You only see a shallow surface of what you want. Why dont you get your head out of your ass and look at the real issues that YOUR union has fought hard for you. Wait till those jackasses running the department burn you, or better yet, your fellow scab Delvalle. You will go running to JB or RH like a little ***** asking for help. Without the union you would be kneeling in front of Salerno and his clown crew. So until you can do better......shut the f up!!!

My brother,

Obviously you don't know who I am.. am I a "hypocrite member" or a "fellow scab" as you say. Either way I have successfully got your panties in a wad. Relax, enjoy life, and quit worrying about making everybody else miserable. BTW, the last people I would EVER go to for help would be JB or RH....squealing ass kissing power seeking shorties. Oh and read this from Union Free America.

Top Ten Reasons Why I Don't Want A Union

10. The union doesn't write my paycheck.

9. Unions would rather cause problems than work together.

8. Union scale means the best workers are carrying the worst.

7. The people who want a union really need one. (i.e. you)

6. Too corrupt.

5. Too political, too liberal and too partisan. (i.e. JB RH)

4. Unions are only about power and money for the ones who run the union. (FOP power wanna bees)

3. Unions are negative about everything but how great they are. (just like at CGPD)

2. I like to work steady.

1. I've got too much self respect (Amen!)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast