Illegals beware its time for change - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Illegals beware its time for change

I agree with most of what the original poster stated except for the part where you blame the illegals for getting beat up. I don't think they do that on purpose.

Obviously you havent experienced working district one in the box on friday and saturday nights. It's consist of illegal mexicans running around drunk and fighting and being prayed upon by black thugs looking for an easy target to rob. That a fact just read the blotter from this last weekend. If the illegals werent here we wouldnt have this problem, what a waste of resources.

McCollum also wants the illegal problem solved. He just knows we don't need an additional law, because Florida does not have sanctuary cities. It doesn't matter what we do, because ICE won't pick them up. We need to sue the Feds to make them enforce the laws. Better yet, we need new representation all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Obviously you havent experienced working district one in the box on friday and saturday nights. It's consist of illegal mexicans running around drunk and fighting and being prayed upon by black thugs looking for an easy target to rob. That a fact just read the blotter from this last weekend. If the illegals werent here we wouldnt have this problem, what a waste of resources.
    If the illegals weren't here the thugs would find someone else to rob. I can justify blaming the victim for the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    If the illegals weren't here the thugs would find someone else to rob.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Eachother would be my guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12