Illegals beware its time for change
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Illegals beware its time for change

For those living in a closet, it appears the new Arizona law is being pitched by Rick Scott who is running for governor. Never been much in to politics but if this can help eliminate the illegal immigrant drain on the system he's got my vote. Just go up to district one in the box and see how the hundreds of illegals cause havoc on our system. From being robbed to the fights they cost and the transports to the hospital its costing the taxpayers of hillsborough county thounsands in tax dollars. For those that say they provide services just tell me how them paying a few dollars in sales tax payes the thousand dollar ride to uch where they are treated for alcohol poisoning and the 41 beat down they take ever saturday night. Not to mention the food stamps and free meals for their kids in our schools. Mr. Scott live up to your word and dont lie like most of the dirt bags in politics.

Re: Illegals beware its time for change

Hey dumb arse if you are so worried about your tax dollars being wasted then you need to wake up and get educated. Rick Scott was co-founder and CEO of Columbia/HCA which was responsible for the biggest Medicare fraud case in U.S. history and ended with the hospital giant Columbia/HCA paying a record $1.7 billion in fines, penalties and damages. This is exactly the kind of crook we want for governor of our state.

They are all crooks, his company just got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    They are all crooks, his company just got caught.
    How dare you sir, call them crook!! They prefer to be called politicians! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey dumb arse if you are so worried about your tax dollars being wasted then you need to wake up and get educated. Rick Scott was co-founder and CEO of Columbia/HCA which was responsible for the biggest Medicare fraud case in U.S. history and ended with the hospital giant Columbia/HCA paying a record $1.7 billion in fines, penalties and damages. This is exactly the kind of crook we want for governor of our state.
    I agree, we need a Governor like Timmy "The Tax Cheat" Geitner.

Like Rick Scott or not.. At least he's awake..Just take Los Angles for example.

Agreed, L.A. has a longer history of Illegals than Hillsborough county & TC specifically, and a greater population than we ; but there's no argument that in Los Angeles something like, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.
    There are over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders!!! Friends; these are hard core criminals.

Unfortunately, a majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in criminal activity to some degree. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses, insurance fraud, it doesn't stop. And these are just the illegals who on a daily basis maintain these activities to hide their illegal status.

Now add violent crime and drug distribution and possession for illegal aliens. 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal aliens. Once crimes are taken down, we forget them and we move on to the next. Watch our local Tampa news at night and see who committed the crimes of the day. This problem cost huge
    megadollars to quell. And it's getting worse by the day.

Illegal aliens commit 1,500,000 or more crimes per year. How many deputy man hours and tax dollars does it take to handle, investigate and transport 1,500,000 report calls for service. Pardon my Rant.. I'm done.

And let us not forget that a majority of them come here to work and not bring their families. Instead they use places like AMSCOT to send their earnings back to Mexico and thus very little of it is put back into our own economy.

AMEN....Rick Scott has my vote. The only thing I would be afraid of is Scott not having enough support and "throwing" my vote away and giving the Dems more support. Anyway, these illegals cause too many problems in our county, it's time for "change." I "hope" someone steps up to the plate and enacts a law like Arizona's. Just go out to D2, Seffner, Plant City, Valrico and work one shift and open your eyes to how these people drain our system. Let them go home and fix their own country.

He is a crook

Good to see that Bob McCollum (or some illegals) post here

The Columbia Medicare investigation was a shakedown operation by the HHS under Clinton, just like Spitzer did against wall street (and managed to miss all the real criminals from the crisis who suddenly felt compelled to give him "donations")

Scott didn't want to settle and wanted to fight. His board disagreed and it got acrimonious enough that they decided to kick him out of the company he built from 2 El Paso hospitals into the largest hospital chain in the country. (And one which was featured by Time magazine after the implosion of Hillary Care to demonstrate how private initiatives could reduce costs). They then paid 1.7 Billion to make these leeches go away, of which $500M went to 2 "whistleblowers" (that's right, 2 people took $250M each) under the utterly stupid law that should have been called the "help yourself to a taxpayer funded powerball" act.

That's the big "fraud" that McCollum and the la raza shills on this board are whining about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast