This is the Tony Luis I remember - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: This is the Tony Luis I remember

Quote Originally Posted by Tony es tremendo pendejo
    here is where Tony and the PBS loses all credibility for me. They bite off more than they can chew. Instead of focusing on our CONTRACT here they go on another crusade. He wants us to show up, for what? I will be the 1st fine lining up and wearing my shirt when it comes to the CONTRACT but thats it for now.

if you keep showing your gun over and over to the same subject it loses it's scare factor. Then you will be forced to use it one day. I dont know if Tony is willing to waste our ammo on this issue or on OUR CONTRACT
    Who are you calling a pendejo. You sound like you've polished a few and aquired a taste and you take it in the pooper with vigor or you were probably one of the eighty that are scared of their own shadow and voted yes on that abortion that was brought for a vote. The whole department is a victim when the mayor and chief makes and breaks the rules as they go along. Be a man take some testosterone supplements if needed and join the team on the right side of justice and fairness. Hope to see you all at 501 Palm on Monday the 7th at 1800hrs. :evil: :cop:

here is where Tony and the PBS loses all credibility for me. They bite off more than they can chew. Instead of focusing on our CONTRACT here they go on another crusade. He wants us to show up, for what? I will be the 1st fine lining up and wearing my shirt when it comes to the CONTRACT but thats it for now.

if you keep showing your gun over and over to the same subject it loses it's scare factor. Then you will be forced to use it one day. I dont know if Tony is willing to waste our ammo on this issue or on OUR CONTRACT
    You must be a commander wannabe. The City tried to do this change while we are all worried about the contract. They are just being dirty. I can give a S--T about getting promoted but I understand why this has to be fought. The city is trying to do whatever it wants, and we just can't sit around and let them.

The contract negotiation will go on, but the hearing is not until the end of the month. Lets fight everything, lets file grievances for the uniform chits they denied us, lets fight everything. I have been here five years and refuse to take any more abuse.

Who said that Negron is not available? She is not the only City Assistant Attorney in that office. The City must provide any of their attorneys to represent them during the arbitration. Let's file a lawsuit to compel the City to continue with arbitration procedures. Oh hold a minute, the PBA is the one who would have to do that and for what we see, they don't care about fighting our cause.

By the way, look what was posted today on the website for the Miami Herald:

Hialeah Mayor Julio Robaina acknowledged he received campaign contributions and had a business relationship with Luis Felipe Perez, a Cuban jeweler accused of scamming dozens of Hispanic business owners in South Florida.

Robaina told El Nuevo Herald that he received donations from Perez for his campaigns ``just like other politicians did'' although he did not specify how much.

``I can't remember [the amount] exactly there were so many campaigns that I don't have the figure,'' Robaina said.

According to a complaint by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Perez, 39, swindled 35 investors out of at least $40 million while running a Ponzi scheme from 2006 until June 2009. The complaint also indicates that he made about $100,000 in campaign contributions to local politicians.

According to Hialeah city documents, Perez donated at least $18,500 to municipal campaigns. For the 2005 and 2009 elections, he gave $1,500 to Robaina. Councilman Carlos Hernandez received $1,250 for his campaigns in 2005 and 2009. Perez gave $950 to Councilwoman Vivian Casals-Muñoz in 2007. Neither council member responded to calls.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/05/1 ... z0pzXiNeeK

Monday's meeting is of critical importance. We deserve to remain a police department where professionalism and ability are rewarded. We already have serious problems because of the butt lickers who were named Commander because of the color of their nose. These political hacks force officers to write tickets and harrass us to do things to please the politicians who named them. To poiliticize the police department is a huge mistake.

Look at Miami. The political appointees in the Miami P.D. made all those arrests for "corruption" to please the Mayor's political agenda. The arrests are all crumbling and the Miami Police look like keystone cops. Not to mention the people who were arrested to bolster the Mayor's anti-corruption image. What about their reputations, what about their pain. Is that what we want to be?

Monday is critical for us. This is not a pro or anti-PBA issue. This is an issue of the highest priority for all of us.

We must be there because we are the men and women of the Hialeah Police Department. Because we are proud of the work we do and we are proud that we keep our city safe. Because we are professionals and believe that only the best qualified should lead this agency. That is the way it should be and that is what we stand for.

Again... the PUBLIC DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!!

Who financed the former Mayor's legal fees during his federal indictment?

I care. And, if yo have any pride in our department, you should care too.

Quote Originally Posted by hpd0204
    Who said that Negron is not available? She is not the only City Assistant Attorney in that office. The City must provide any of their attorneys to represent them during the arbitration. Let's file a lawsuit to compel the City to continue with arbitration procedures. Oh hold a minute, the PBA is the one who would have to do that and for what we see, they don't care about fighting our cause.

By the way, look what was posted today on the website for the Miami Herald:

Hialeah Mayor Julio Robaina acknowledged he received campaign contributions and had a business relationship with Luis Felipe Perez, a Cuban jeweler accused of scamming dozens of Hispanic business owners in South Florida.

Robaina told El Nuevo Herald that he received donations from Perez for his campaigns ``just like other politicians did'' although he did not specify how much.

``I can't remember [the amount] exactly there were so many campaigns that I don't have the figure,'' Robaina said.
    Robaian
    According to a complaint by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Perez, 39, swindled 35 investors out of at least $40 million while running a Ponzi scheme from 2006 until June 2009. The complaint also indicates that he made about $100,000 in campaign contributions to local politicians.

According to Hialeah city documents, Perez donated at least $18,500 to municipal campaigns. For the 2005 and 2009 elections, he gave $1,500 to Robaina. Councilman Carlos Hernandez received $1,250 for his campaigns in 2005 and 2009. Perez gave $950 to Councilwoman Vivian Casals-Muñoz in 2007. Neither council member responded to calls.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/05/1 ... z0pzXiNeeK
    I heard that Jonathan and David from Robaina's office are running around town buying up all the copies of the Herald and El Nuevo Herald so one hundred people don't read the story, but the other 250,000 residents do. Que locas.

Where do I go to bid to be the one to slap the cuffs on Robaina?

I heard that Robaina and Felipito vacationed together on a fun ship cruise in 2007. I think the picture in the spanish Hearld is them on formal night.

This guy did it again. I heard he called the city attorney a liar at the counsel meeting on Tuesday. That place was packed and he calls the city attorney a liar. Yeah, we will get a fair contract, I am sure. Thanks Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by worried
    This guy did it again. I heard he called the city attorney a liar at the counsel meeting on Tuesday. That place was packed and he calls the city attorney a liar. Yeah, we will get a fair contract, I am sure. Thanks Tony.
    Yeah he called the City Attorney a liar right after the City Attorney lied to him. Go figure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast