Mini Me

Thread: Mini Me

Mini Me

Well well well i see i finally have a winner following in my foot steps.I believe that the new patrolmen i have in sector 1 has all the tools and qualities needed to become a commander like myself one day.He enjoys working on his days off and calling in certain emergencies on the radio thats exactly what it takes to become a leader. Continue successeding my son for you are exactly what the law enforcement world needs. Dont pay any attention to the jealous individuals that will tell you otherwise for i am your hero and you will follow me i am taking you under my wing you will be the next marin in sector 1 that is a gurantee

Re: Mini Me

This new officer is trying to outdue me on the radio but it will never happen i will always have the record for bothering the dispatchers 09 19 09 62 09 qsl 19 09 62 09 62 09 19 09 62 09 37 unoccupied ref. baby on board sticker 09 62 09 11 09 19 09 10 09 19 09 12 09 05 for 06

Re: Mini Me

Commander S.V. will be a Sergeant again soon. As soon as J.R. is gone (in handcuffs) or maybe even sooner. Take that to the bank. Your days are numbered S.V. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: