FBI investigating Miami police street-crimes unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: FBI investigating Miami police street-crimes unit

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Funny how no one knows what is going on, yet certain officers are already being accused of wrongdoing....get the facts first, then accuse and critize all you want........
    Everyone knows what is going on, stop the Blue Bladge bullshit. FBI the real Miami Cops support you 100%. Find them and put all of them in prison, God Bless you all!

Funny how no one knows what is going on, yet certain officers are already being accused of wrongdoing....get the facts first, then accuse and critize all you want........
    Everyone knows what is going on, stop the Blue Badge bullshit. FBI the real Miami Cops support you 100%. Find them and put all of them in prison, God Bless you all!
    Sorry I know you thought I was as ignorant as you for the mispelling of badge. I corrected it :roll:

THAT'S RIGHT...FBI IS DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB AT CLEANING UP THIS MESS. OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT THE CITY COULDN'T DO ON ITS OWN BECAUSE THEY SPEND ALL THEIR ENERGY BRUSHING EVERYTHING UNDER THE RUG. IT SHOWS THAT NONE OF THE OFFICERS FELT COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO COME FORWARD TO THEIR OWN SUPERIORS FOR FEAR OF RETALIATION...THAT'S SAD.

TAKE ALL THESE CROOKS OFF THE FORCE, BECAUSE THEY'RE NO BETTER THAN ANY STREET CRIMINAL. THEY JUST GIVE ALL THE OTHER HARD WORKING OFFICERS A BAD NAME.

AND IF THE CITY THINKS TWICE ABOUT RETALIATING AGAINST ANYONE WHO HAD THE BALLS TO COME FORWARD AND EXERSICE THEIR RIGHTS....I HAVE A WORD FOR YOU L.A.W.S.U.I.T!! TRY IT, WE GOT YOUR NUMBER AND ARE ALL DOCUMENTED AND WE'RE NOT NECESSARILY FROM WITHIN. JUST EVERYDAY PEOPLE......

FOR ALL YOU CITY OFFICERS WHO ARE OUT THERE DOING THE RIGHT THING...KEEP YOUR CHINS UP...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! :lol:

Calm down guys if the Feds if did a good case more power to them this incident will paint one big brush on all of us and you have only the criminals with badges to thank. SO the next time a citizen calls you a dirty cop you can send a thank you letter to federal prison. Just do your job with pride and honor and remember what can happen.

It's good to see the FBI and IA working closely together. I believe this is the second case that has come out publicly where the two agencies have collaborated on them.

This is something that we rarely saw the previous administration do.

As a grunt in this police department, I congratulate you both for continuing to clean up this place.[*]

How did you expect the previous administration to clean up anything with the example Chief Timoney set.

If anything he was the poster boy in support of corruption.

How did you expect the previous administration to clean up anything with the example Chief Timoney set.

Can you say, "MAST ACADEMY" ?

Can you say, "MAST ACADEMY" ?
    You're right. Mrs. Fernandez-Rundle didn't set a good example to her kids either. I guess, like Timoney, her public persona was more important than spending precious time with her kids.

Birds of a feather...

The FBI and IA has worked together for 20 years. It is only under this adminstration that the relationship has been strainedbecause of Expsoitos actions. Losers one and all.

The FBI and IA has worked together for 20 years. It is only under this adminstration that the relationship has been strainedbecause of Expsoitos actions. Losers one and all.
    Right L-T, whatever you say.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast