Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Re: Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nothing better to do but stir the pot on LEO Affairs

Leoaffairs is not where my pot will be stirred my friend.

For what reason? The other candidate has probably at least 12yrs on the job here with a clean record, has been a detective and a few other things, and has supervisor experience.
    Burned some bridges in the past I hear. What did she accomplish in CID? New York has done a good job as ASC.

OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE TWO PROMOTIONAL CANDIDATES CAN WE END THE LEO AFFAIRS DEBATE AND LET THE PROCESS GO ON FAIRLY AS AT SHOULD.

OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE TWO PROMOTIONAL CANDIDATES CAN WE END THE LEO AFFAIRS DEBATE AND LET THE PROCESS GO ON FAIRLY AS AT SHOULD.
    C'mon do you really think anything said on here will have any influence on the process? This is all idle banter.

Would you feel all warm and fuzzy inside if you had your effing head kicked in?

More idle banter.

You're in the "good ol' boy network" now. You have to understand that it is not your experience, education, ability or scores on the promotional exams that matters or is even taken into much consideration. It has to do with whether the brass "likes" you, or if you kiss the right butts. It is not right, proper or ethical, but that is life. Things will change ONLY when the brass begins to do the right, proper and ethical things. Just don't hold your breath, and try not to piss them off. You don't want to be labeled as a "troublemaker"! :roll:

It's not the "good ol boy" network, that consist of nepatsim and who you know to get hired or promoted. That is not here. You do have to kiss butt and have to be liked, thats pretty much a given at any work place, anywhere you go.

OH I suppose we should have fist fights to see who should be promoted? You make no sense!

You know what, if you who are complaining didnt pass the damned exam this year then shame on you. This process has nothing to do with who "kisses the right butts" or is in the "good ole boy" network. It looks the way it does because only a few passed the exam and that is somebody elses fault not the brasses. I suppose you who only give a damn about yourself want the brass to wait for the new list so those on this list this year get screwed? I'm sure you would feel just fine about your promotion on the backs of those you work with. Grow up.

But if this creep posting is not employed at UP but is one of our many cast offs then leave us alone and get on with life. Walmart awaiteth! If so then my apology to my friends here for even thinking you would be so selfish.

You're in the "good ol' boy network" now. You have to understand that it is not your experience, education, ability or scores on the promotional exams that matters or is even taken into much consideration. It has to do with whether the brass "likes" you, or if you kiss the right butts. It is not right, proper or ethical, but that is life. Things will change ONLY when the brass begins to do the right, proper and ethical things. Just don't hold your breath, and try not to piss them off. You don't want to be labeled as a "troublemaker"! :roll:

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast