FOR SALE:: too-tight childrens sized T's

FOR SALE:: too-tight childrens sized T's

So he received no punishment for what he did in the patrol room that day, huh?

Excellent! :roll:

Re: FOR SALE:: too-tight childrens sized T's

Come on did you really think that this idiot would have anything happen to him? He is the master of Discipline; he has handed down more discipline for officers causing $5.00 in damage to their vehicles while doing their jobs, something that he would not know about! Do as I say and not as I do. He should learn to live by that, but puppets never do.

Quote Originally Posted by guest00
    Come on did you really think that this idiot would have anything happen to him? He is the master of Discipline; he has handed down more discipline for officers causing $5.00 in damage to their vehicles while doing their jobs, something that he would not know about! Do as I say and not as I do. He should learn to live by that, but puppets never do.
    Yeah, right i agree. It seems like if certain people have a bad day its ok, but if i have one i get a write up. we have a 160 members about 36 sgts, too many lieutenants, more than enough captains, but no one to cover the road. how is it possible that people can go through the ranks as fast as they do and not know nothing about the road.thanks to Capt Monday Morning in Ci(BTW when is he going to quit) i didnt think you could collect social security and be in LE at the same time. Capt Anger management we are doing, absolutely terrible.

Hey JP, Sgt. AM, and VE

There is hope in Florida Statue 112.532:

(6) LIMITATIONS PERIOD FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS.--
    (a) Except as provided in this subsection, disciplinary action, suspension, demotion, or dismissal may not be undertaken by an agency against a law enforcement officer or correctional officer for any act, omission, or other allegation of misconduct if the investigation of the allegation is not completed within 180 days after the date the agency receives notice of the allegation by a person authorized by the agency to initiate an investigation of the misconduct. If the agency determines that disciplinary action is appropriate, it shall complete its investigation and give notice in writing to the law enforcement officer or correctional officer of its intent to proceed with disciplinary action, along with a proposal of the specific action sought, including length of suspension, if applicable. Notice to the officer must be provided within 180 days after the date the agency received notice of the alleged misconduct, except as follows.

Also prior to your discipline request a Complaint review board to ensure you are being dealt with fairly:
    2) COMPLAINT REVIEW BOARDS.--A complaint review board shall be composed of three members: One member selected by the chief administrator of the agency or unit; one member selected by the aggrieved officer; and a third member to be selected by the other two members. Agencies or units having more than 100 law enforcement officers or correctional officers shall utilize a five-member board, with two members being selected by the administrator, two members being selected by the aggrieved officer, and the fifth member being selected by the other four members. The board members shall be law enforcement officers or correctional officers selected from any state, county, or municipal agency within the county. There shall be a board for law enforcement officers and a board for correctional officers whose members shall be from the same discipline as the aggrieved officer. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to sheriffs or deputy sheriffs.

Will does not allow sgt. of lt. to take calls. This raises a question, what do they do? I think we have more brass than officers. We are always told take care of our families, this is a stupid statement when there is no meaning. We need police bill of rights or no dept. Everyone I talk to agrees. We have lost to many good officers.