Cuz
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuz

Cuz

Here we go again Cuz is so bored that he is going to start screwing with the officers at the stations he is over. He has nothing better to do than take away the books and magazines that officers read on there breaks, lunches and use to keep alert and awake. Next it will be the AM/FM radio then after that who knows he must get bored easy.

Re: Cuz

He is trying to justify the overtime he has been sucking up. I think he has a lot of overtime this pay period and getting more everyday. His over time rate has to be over $40+ an hour @ $54,000 a year. We cannot pay officers travel, etc.. but he can suck up overtime doing nothing.

To take that which does not belong to you theft, to throw it away is destruction of private property. Both offenses are chargeable under Florida Statutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freud
    To take that which does not belong to you theft, to throw it away is destruction of private property. Both offenses are chargeable under Florida Statutes.
    I'm glad that you remembered that from the Police Academy. But, in the real world supervisor can do what they want as long as they (supervisors) don't get caught. Why don't you get that great union out there to set the agency straight on what they can and can't do to the officers.

Having been a former employee of that agency, I can tell you that it is alot better now than when I worked for them over 10 years ago. At least you have semi auto weapons and not old FHP cast off wheel guns that didn't hit the target.

It is all relative folks.

Who is Cuz? I'm going to take a guess and say it is Sgt. MH

BINGO!!!

You are soooo right about the OT i heard he sucked up 12 more hours that a slick sleeve could of used at Station 5 over the weekend! He already sucked the life out of Station 7 from an officer earlier in the month??? What is up with that???? Who is watching???? You are going to pay him nearly 40 dollars an hour but you are *****in about the budget, where is the budget concerns in that. Hey management, you could of authorized an officer for OT and pay him far less than what you could of paid CUZ...why don't you higher ups think about the little guy????? HELL you can hire two people and set them there for what he made an hour!
    Then he worked rest area as well! WOW!!!!! Imagine what that would be add it up????? He is working Suwannee, Columbia and Ellisville and Madison, are they counting his days and keeping tabs on him?????
    Oh yeah CUz...maybe you can buy some new magazines with all this money that you are making and taking from your fellow officers.

Where is PBA or for gracious sakes or upward management when we need them??? They say they monitor this site, did you know this is the second time this month he has screwed a person out of OT???? And why, why couldn't you authorize someone to work OT if you couldn't find anyone other than him, or are you in it too?????

They sure did not call everyone as they did not call me. I never get called for OT or Rest Areas. Is there some secret list?

They will not fill positions, such as relief @ 5, as a means to save money but they will pay his high overtime. Some of the SGT's are looking out for each other Cuz, Herm the Worm, and pee-pee man are looking out for each other when it comes to OT and rest areas. They have basically said F&^K the officers.

UGGGG guess what they can't fill 5 relief....guess who's shift it is on and I will give you a hint.......that's right...i guess if he keeps his bad reputation up then no one will want it and he will get all the ot .....OMG maybe Cuzin is smarter than all of us...Wow that would be a tragic turn of events...
    Nawwwww i just think they are holding it for somebody's brother, cuzin, or son????
    Ponder that one. The one about the Sgt's in on it....now that is worth investigating...never thought they would herd up together but it makes some since....7 was on R's shift and 5 was on H's shift...hummmmmmmm makes you think..... Makes me think you are smarter than a 5th Grader...thanks for the intel!

Yeah officers on the interstate will turn down side stations if they are on Cuz's shift. The officers on his shift want off of it bad.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast