florida
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: florida

florida

Here it is again
    more Florida people posting shitza on other
    state forums.

Re: florida

That's because Florida has the best AGENCIES in all of United States.......the best agencies are TAMPA Police and Hillsborough Sheriff they do the best work in america!!!!!!

LOL well atleast you florida folk are entertaining. How often do you get mistaken for security guards with those white shirts? C'mon be honest!

Florida is not the best by far. I think LA is hands down doing a much better job than any other agency including Florida given the manpower issues and out gunned issues. Be safe in LA and California, one who worked for me went back and I encouraged it given the politics, lack of backing and BS in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired LEO102
    Florida is not the best by far. I think LA is hands down doing a much better job than any other agency including Florida given the manpower issues and out gunned issues. Be safe in LA and California, one who worked for me went back and I encouraged it given the politics, lack of backing and BS in Florida.
    LOL ok keep telling yourself that, just because you guys have abunch of idiot gang member's doesn't mean shi*t, i will bet $1000 Tampa police does better job's on the street or in general then LAPD or any agency out there in california.....especially when it comes down to SHOOTING!!!!

Yeah you guys did such a great job with Rodney King and the O.J. fiasco. Ohhh and how about doing absolutely nothing while Reginald Denny got his melon bashed in with a cinder block! Let's not forget the Rampart CRASH scandal where more than 70 police officers in the CRASH unit were implicated in misconduct, making it one of the most widespread cases of documented police misconduct in United States history. The convicted offenses include unprovoked shootings, unprovoked beatings, planting of evidence, framing of suspects, stealing and dealing narcotics, bank robbery, perjury, and covering up evidence. It only cost the city taxpayers $125 million in settlements. And then there was that minor setback of a federal consent decree which led to the oversight of LAPD by the U.S. Justice Dept. Yeah you guys rock!!

Please don't think all TPD/Florida officers think like this guy.Take care and god bless Ofc. J.Neil

I'm a cop in Miami-Dade County, I really don't think tampa has a serious Crime problem. I take the four hour drive up there with my kids just to get away sometimes.If that idiot that works tampa wants to see what some nasty stuff is like. Take a drive through some Miami hoods(OPA LOCKA, LIBERTY CITY, OVERTOWN, ETC), Tampa is a nice place to live, Keep it like that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metro
    I'm a cop in Miami-Dade County, I really don't think tampa has a serious Crime problem. I take the four hour drive up there with my kids just to get away sometimes.If that idiot that works tampa wants to see what some nasty stuff is like. Take a drive through some Miami hoods(OPA LOCKA, LIBERTY CITY, OVERTOWN, ETC), Tampa is a nice place to live, Keep it like that!!!!!
    lol miami dade is garbage i have a friend that works for the police dept. and he hates it, Funny thing is he wants to move up to central florida and work for TPD. i kinda agree with how good their agencies are, oh and you said tampa doesn't have any serious crimes?? you moron's don't have cops dieing in your street like they do...i give them ALOT of credit to taking the crime rate very serious and deadly. I'm in winter haven and our police is way better then any agency in miami!

The elite law enforcement unit in Florida might just be the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast