Your Florida Representatives Who Don't Care About You! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Your Florida Representatives Who Don't Care About You!

All I have done is warned you that there are other states that are looking at their retirement systems and that several Florida Sheriffs meet with Rick Scott and did not like what they heard.

Florida in this last session almost passed some major changes to FRS. These changes were passed but before the bill got to the floor these changes were axed in the House Rules & Calendar Council. Otherwise the changes would had been sent to the floor for a full vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    All I have done is warned you that there are other states that are looking at their retirement systems and that several Florida Sheriffs meet with Rick Scott and did not like what they heard.

Florida in this last session almost passed some major changes to FRS. These changes were passed but before the bill got to the floor these changes were axed in the House Rules & Calendar Council. Otherwise the changes would had been sent to the floor for a full vote.
    You prove my point. The LEGISLATURE almost took action. ONLY THE LEGISLATURE can change FRS. This is no reason to oppose Scott for governor.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE = Alex Sink.

From the Orlando Sentinel:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Scott began a six-day tour of the state Tuesday by blasting Democratic foe Alex Sink for cheating during their Monday night debate by looking at a phone with a message from a top adviser during a commercial break.

Earlier in the day, Sink said senior adviser Brian May had been fired for sending a text message to Sink's makeup artist.

"The makeup artist held up her phone and said 'I just got this message. I don't know who it's from,'" Sink said on MSNBC Tuesday, adding she thought it might be a family emergency. "I glanced at it. I didn't really know what it was, and I ignored it."

However, CNN's John King, a moderator of the debate, questioned that on his show Tuesday night. "[W]e listened very closely to the audio, and the makeup artist, when she approached Alex Sink, said, 'I have a message from the staff,'" King said.

The message advised Sink to stop allowing Scott to get away with blaming her for problems at a company called Sykes. She had served on the firm's audit committee.

CAUGHT !

:shock:

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Iam a republican but I hate to say it I will be voting for Sink for only one reason and that Rick Scott is going to hammer our retirement if he gets elected.

I hate to say it, you do not know what you are talking about. Alex Sink, as the CFO, is the head honcho of FRS. She let three large Wall Street firms come in and rob FRS blind, and did nothing about it. FRS lost 1/4 of it's worth because of it. It wasn't all the economy. She refuses to go after them and has taken the 5th on the issue. Now we are going to have to make up the difference because of her (And Crist and McCollum's) screw up. As a matter of fact, all three have taken the 5th. They we're advised not to invest in junk bonds and hedge funds but they did anyways.

Besides, anyone that was involved with Bank of America/Nations Bank is a crook (Sink was the Florida division president for ten years). Bank of America is the worst bank in town.
    I see the Rick Scott campaign is posting in LEO affairs again. The above post is complete Rick Scott lies. Rick Scott is the who plead the Fifth and used the Bill Clinton defense in his depositions of his company that he was kicked out of, Rick Scott seems to not know the definition of anything. All Rick Scott could say was what is the definition of this and it depends on what the definition of that is. Then he went on in the case and had to plead the fifth so he would not incriminate himself.

Rick Scott is a crook and he will steal the 119 Billions in the FRS pension system from all of us.

A vote for Rick Scott will destroy your retirement.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/r ... st/1122607

"Crist, Sink and McCollum, responsible for oversight of the SBA, have given no public explanation about what happened."

Go eat crow Mr/Ms Guest. Another words, they have taken the 5th on the issue.

Folks, this race for governor is very important. The next governor will be in charge of setting new congressional lines in 2012. So even if your against Scott and vote for Sink, we could get double screwed.

www.tampabay.com/news/politics/risk-won-taxpayers-lost/1122607

Woops, her'es the link.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123