Bye bye chief Hitler - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Bye bye chief Hitler

You have no idea how wrong ours is, he's from NY and does not even know basic law enforcement in Florida. I've heard so many stories; he busted a guys balls for not going to another county to make an arrest for a stolen vehicle recovery....I think the officer received some form of discipline. He nailed another guy for not doing a thorough investigation on an overturned port-a-potty at a construction site. According to a former female officer, he straight out asked who she was screwing in the department. He came close to firing a guy for running out of gas. He fired a guy for being a few thousand miles over on an oil change. He fired another guy with more than 10 years at Micco for disagreeing with a letter of counseling. He's fired several officer for things that would not even be an issue at most departments. The list goes on and on. This guy seems to lose control when he's having a bad day and our officer pay the price. I've had multiple jobs and supervisors in my life and I have never come across anyone close to as bad as this guy is. He must be a pro at pulling the wool over the eyes of the councilmen, they seem to love him. Let's trade!

Is this the same guy that was a miccopo years ago under that a-hole zecca, who then went to ny to be a sheriff and then came back to micco when ward got fired? Any one know where Dave Guevera ended up after that POS Billie screwed him.

He hasn't sunk his fangs deep into anyone lately, I think he's thirsting for it. Watch your backs!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He hasn't sunk his fangs deep into anyone lately, I think he's thirsting for it. Watch your backs!
    Maybe he read these threads and realized something about himself. Nah, on second thought this would get him going even more. I’ll bet he was told to chill the fcuk out.

Lightbulb Re: Bye bye chief Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by rezunofficial
    Maybe he read these threads and realized something about himself. Nah, on second thought this would get him going even more. I’ll bet he was told to chill the fcuk out.
    The Miccosukee Police Department is running smooth and doing fine. You officers were fired and you four should have been arrested. Does falsification of reports, purjury, forgery and intentional false arrests, ring a bell. The list goes on and on. Incompetence is another word that comes to mind. You all had every opportunity to participate in a new professional modern operation but instead you made bad decisions and showed the whole department that you are dishonest and losers. The department and staff is much better now that you are gone. By the way, your termination was upheld by all. FDLE is considering yanking your certifications. Life is good.

Did you drink the Kool-Aid? The last post shows the stripes of our alleged leadership in this department, rather than take responsibility for low morale they continue to shift the blame. I haven't kept in contact with those guys, but I'm sure they could care less about this place, obviously they are not coming back. Rather than accept they are doing a terrible job, the brass blames these post on former employees. You must have your head deep up your ass if you think current employees are not sounding off here. The biggest problem is the majority of us fear we will be the next victim of the TL dictatorship and that will never change, the damage has been done. There are many better qualified leaders that can turn this department around, yet for some reason the naive tribal leadership continues to pay you big money for failure. You failed and will never succeed! If the chairman is a smart man he will replace the command staff and give us a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by stillemployed
    Quote Originally Posted by rezunofficial
    The Miccosukee Police Department is running smooth and doing fine. You officers were fired and you four should have been arrested. Does falsification of reports, purjury, forgery and intentional false arrests, ring a bell. The list goes on and on. Incompetence is another word that comes to mind. You all had every opportunity to participate in a new professional modern operation but instead you made bad decisions and showed the whole department that you are dishonest and losers. The department and staff is much better now that you are gone. By the way, your termination was upheld by all. FDLE is considering yanking your certifications. Life is good.

It’s gotta b a member of the command staff…..officers know u can’t use coerced unmarandized statements in a criminal case. Then again, those idiots seem 2 think they‘re above the law. If incompetence was arrestable, u 2 morons would b serving life sentences.

The command staff is so detached from reality, they don’t realize guys are afraid to tell them what’s wrong because they’ll be labeled as disgruntled and targeted for termination. Unfortunately we’re forced to accept poor leadership if we want to remain employed and they continue to think they’re doing great. Isn’t that similar to how the Castro brother control Cuba?

Since the tribe doesn’t want to take action I felt it was necessary to find another job. I just hope the dictatorship doesn’t slam me when they come to check my file, Lt. Turtle has been know to embellish the negative (can‘t he be sued for that?). I just can’t understand why other departments fall for his ruse. If I had a bad employee I’d do everything in my power to tell them he’s the greatest and how I wouldn’t want to lose him, this way they would take him off our hands. I believe they derive more pleasure from screwing officers. Why some departments continue to believe the crap they are fed is beyond me.

I agree, the damage has been done. I don't trust them and never will!

The chief needs to wake up and smell the coffee……the best thing he can do for the dept. is just resign and make us all a little happier. This dept. will continue to be the joke of Dade County as long as this guy is calling the shots. Brink yo nut sucking lap boy wit ya. In the spirit of Hugo Chavez, I smell sulfur every time I’m on the second floor!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast