Bye bye chief Hitler - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bye bye chief Hitler

What will happen to officers still employed by the department that aren't involved?

We will probably be working with a Bureau of Indian Affairs commission. We can use our FDLE certification to get another job at a real department.

Most of the info here is accurate, but found out PBA is not willing to assist non-members

A storm is brewing!!!!!

This guy's not going anywhere, he's a real politician and pro at BSing the tribe!!!!!!

I would like to thank the FEW brave souls that contacted FDLE, we will make a difference for everyone. I know most of you have families to support and just put up with the BS, hopefully things will change. Anyone know who is hiring? I need to get the hell out, I'm even willing to leave police work to escape the idiocy for the time being.

We live in a country of laws, he must think he's in Cuba. I’m surprised he hasn’t grown a beard yet . He obviously doesn’t have a clue about chapter 112 or thinks he's above the law, either way, I guarantee he'll be an expert in the future!!!!

I get the impression the chairman LOVES this MORON. He’s not going anywhere, deal with it or move on!!!!

Unfortunately I think ur right

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Unfortunately I think ur right
    Do you want to trade for the seminole chief?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast