Assistance Needed - Alfredo Valentine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Assistance Needed - Alfredo Valentine

I understand Alfredo Valentine worked for Riviera Beach Police Department. Does anyone know why he left?

Re: Assistance Needed - Alfredo Valentine

Call 561-845-4123

IF YOU HAVE THAT QUESTION ASK HIM YOURSELF ....

Cause he's a **** that's why!

He left to work for the railroad and pursue other opportunities... Its easy to say bad things about someone when its not to their face. For as long as I know him he has alway been a great person, a good cop and a good friend... He is now a business owner and is a contractor in the environmental remediation business.. He was in the Gulf for several months when I spoke to him last and possibly heading to Japan to work..

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy mack
    He left to work for the railroad and pursue other opportunities... Its easy to say bad things about someone when its not to their face. For as long as I know him he has alway been a great person, a good cop and a good friend... He is now a business owner and is a contractor in the environmental remediation business.. He was in the Gulf for several months when I spoke to him last and possibly heading to Japan to work..

you like to talk about urself in the 3rd person alfredo

Congratulations - Alfredo Valentine

Reminds me of my old Friend James Ray, a Marine returning from WW2 and taking a position with the corrupt Hialeah Police Department. Mr. Ray (I was just a kid in the late 50's) was a great guy for a role model. Quickly he got sick of the crap around him, and looked for an opportunity to do something more with his life.

Mr Ray seized an opportunity to become a manager of a new business just being formed in Miami, Florida. After his training as a Burger King restaurant manager he moved to Michigan for an opportunity to manage a new store. Within 5 years, we heard that he was the manager of 4 restaurants, and owned some of them. Later he sold all his interests and opened his own Supermarket. He was a multimillionaire in the 60's and 70's I have no idea where he went from there. It sounds like your Alfredo Valentine may be like my friend Mr. Ray.

If you can't beat them, and you don't want to join in the corruption, and you still have the ability to believe in yourself, the best thing to do is go and find a life that you want to live. My sincerest best wishes to Mr. Valentine.

AMEN sista!

absolutely not true, I speak with him on a daily basis. Based on the inaccurate statements. He has had some hard times, but no domestic violence. Its called violating an injunction that was no processed. Ill be sure to advice him of who sent that message, which is really good grounds for libel....

Of course you speak to him daily! YOU are HE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast