Contracts?? No Money in Hialeah? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Contracts?? No Money in Hialeah?

Excellent post. Since we all know that Tony Luis likes to come on this site, I would like to see his rebuttal to your points. Then again how much weight does his word carry now adays? After all he DID tell the midnight rookies that they could be laid off if they voted no. What a shyte scare tactic he used. Glad that he was called out about it by a k9 officer during the large afternoon meeting on wednesday. I WILL VOTE NO. Ask yourselves how many mortgage payments you will lose by voting YES? $10,000 to $15,000 = 5-7 payments for most. :shock:

Re: Contracts?? PRENDE EL BOMBILLO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Excellent post. Since we all know that Tony Luis likes to come on this site, I would like to see his rebuttal to your points. Then again how much weight does his word carry now adays? After all he DID tell the midnight rookies that they could be laid off if they voted no. What a shyte scare tactic he used. Glad that he was called out about it by a k9 officer during the large afternoon meeting on wednesday. I WILL VOTE NO. Ask yourselves how many mortgage payments you will lose by voting YES? $10,000 to $15,000 = 5-7 payments for most. :shock:
    Vote PHUCK NO sheeple, the reps were crystal clear saying there are no guarantees next year. Remember this mayor was in the real estate business. Sales 101: offer to take everything and close them through fear of loss and hope of gain. ops: :cop:

Phuck 501!

Your going to have to cram this contract up your ass.
    This guy is a millionaire drives a Bentley on the weekends and has his father living in a penthouse in Key Biscayne and he wants us to pay for his mistakes.....

Anyone that supports this unholy crap of a thieving contract is an total COWARD and SELLOUT. :evil: :evil:

I will vote YES ! For one reason and one reason only. Someone (W.L.) yes of all people pointed out to me that on this current contract the people in the DROP are guarantee not to be laid off. Not the rest of us just the people in the DROP (the important people who are in the command staff). I even asked a pba rep about it but he was not aware of the fact. However, he later got with me and told me that yes on page 70 at the bottom who can read it for yourself.

Now I have no problem with putting a clause that guarantees no lay off for all of us for the next 14 months, but for the people in the DROP only!!!! OK maybe I do like J.S. hair a lot and he does look presidential in a suit, but not that good! The rep told me he would ask about this DROP protection clause. I will post when he gets back with me, if that ever happens. So vote yes because if not overton will unleash velasquez on all of us and I don't need that type of danger in my life.

On a serious note whatever you vote be careful of the consequences. Too many people want a war only to find out that people, maybe them might get hurt and soon you have no one to fight. Do whatever your heart tells you, but remember almost no one here at hpd stand up to the administration what makes you think they will stand up to the mayor?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti PMC
    I will vote YES ! For one reason and one reason only. Someone (W.L.) yes of all people pointed out to me that on this current contract the people in the DROP are guarantee not to be laid off. Not the rest of us just the people in the DROP (the important people who are in the command staff). I even asked a pba rep about it but he was not aware of the fact. However, he later got with me and told me that yes on page 70 at the bottom who can read it for yourself.

Now I have no problem with putting a clause that guarantees no lay off for all of us for the next 14 months, but for the people in the DROP only!!!! OK maybe I do like J.S. hair a lot and he does look presidential in a suit, but not that good! The rep told me he would ask about this DROP protection clause. I will post when he gets back with me, if that ever happens. So vote yes because if not overton will unleash velasquez on all of us and I don't need that type of danger in my life.

On a serious note whatever you vote be careful of the consequences. Too many people want a war only to find out that people, maybe them might get hurt and soon you have no one to fight. Do whatever your heart tells you, but remember almost no one here at hpd stand up to the administration what makes you think they will stand up to the mayor?

Because your afraid of being written up,your going to give up $7-$15 thousand of your salary per year??
    I wish I could just work for a few months for free like you.

Yes I am afraid of having this job taken away from me. I have to support my two kids with these job. A guy like Velasquez could get me fired in two weeks!!! Not for anything big but for a bunch of petty things. And you know how many people would come to my defense? 0 !!! That's how many. Everyone talks all this crap about fighting. I heard a great line the other day from a pba rep, I think he is a rep anyway. He said the reps could not get two PU$$ies to stop writing tickets in sector 1 because they are all afraid of Velasquez, then how can we even think about going up against the mayor?

Some of you people have to come to mids before you post. I guess on the other shifts you are too busy making sure calls don't wait, while sacrificing your officer safety for the mayor and do not get a chance to talk. I will vote YES! Yes! out of fear, cowardice or whatever you want to call it. Tell me what other choice do we have. Do we team up with Fire, Asfcme and ex-chief bolanos!!!! That's a great choice. Do we fight on our own, like we do when Velasquez F^%ks an officer for some minor thing. Oh that's right velasquez does not F^&k anyone because they all do what he says out of fear, but I'm the coward! All you Pu$$ies need to vote Yes and stop lying to yourselves, PU$$IES !!!!!

Yes I am afraid of having this job taken away from me. I have to support my two kids with these job. A guy like Velasquez could get me fired in two weeks!!! Not for anything big but for a bunch of petty things. And you know how many people would come to my defense? 0 !!! That's how many. Everyone talks all this crap about fighting. I heard a great line the other day from a pba rep, I think he is a rep anyway. He said the reps could not get two PU$$ies to stop writing tickets in sector 1 because they are all afraid of Velasquez, then how can we even think about going up against the mayor?

Some of you people have to come to mids before you post. I guess on the other shifts you are too busy making sure calls don't wait, while sacrificing your officer safety for the mayor and do not get a chance to talk. I will vote YES! Yes! out of fear, cowardice or whatever you want to call it. Tell me what other choice do we have. Do we team up with Fire, Asfcme and ex-chief bolanos!!!! That's a great choice. Do we fight on our own, like we do when Velasquez F^%ks an officer for some minor thing. Oh that's right velasquez does not F^&k anyone because they all do what he says out of fear, but I'm the coward! All you Pu$$ies need to vote Yes and stop lying to yourselves, PU$$IES !!!!!
    How dare you call canyone a pu$$y when it is you who is advocating giving he bully your lunch money. The only way to beat a bully is to punch him in the nose!

Just reading your post makes me sick!
    Your one of those so-called cops that hangs back during a hot call waiting for someone to take an arrival first before going,even if your 1 block away.
    What a real piece of sh!t you must be,if you have 2 kids look at them in the face and tell them what a COWARD their daddy is.
    But I bet you know their not really yours .... :mrgreen:

I am totally insulted by your comments. Taking a bullet on a 29 is easier than having velasquez fire you and having to tell your wife and two kids that you have to go rent an efficiency. If any of you Pu$$ies and that what all of you are can get the officers in sector 1 to stop writing tickets for one week then I will admit I am the Pu$$ie, but until then you are all a bunch of Pu$$ies!!! all of you at HPD (Hialeah Pu$$ie Department) !!!!!You Pu$$ies !!!! Come on you Pu$$ies are going to take on the mayor when you won't even tell velasquez I'm not writing a ticket you Pu$$ie!!! Call me names but you are just angry because you are a Pu$$ie.

Its easy to go to a 29 armed, worst case scenario you get shot and die. But take on city hall or even velasquez, oh no!!! Paper hurts more than bullets to you Pu$$ies !!!!!! You Pu$$ies !!! Did I mention you are all a bunch of Pu$$ies at Hialeah Pu$$ie Department! What did you think the P stood for? You Pu$$ie! So go get your shiny badge and your big gun but you wilol still not tell little fat vel;asques I'm not writing any tickets you Pu$$ie!!!

vOTE yES IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU , YOU pU$$IE!!!

ANTI-PMC, YOUR INSULTED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO NUTS OR INTEGRITY AND THE REASON TYRANNY FLOURISHES BECAUSE YOUR AFRAID TO DEFEND OUR RIGHTS, THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND OUR FREEDOMS. I BET YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM ARRESTING A HOMELESS MAN ON THEM TRACKS ON 21 ST JUST FOR BEING HOMELESS BECAUSE YOUR ORDERED TO DO SO. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE FACT THAT THEY TOOK YOUR LUNCH MONEY YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU NEVER BECAME A MAN. ALTHOUGH YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS NAUSEATING THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION, SO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THOSE WHOM YOU CURRENTLY FEAR, AND VOTE NO. TRUST AN OLD SALT YOUR WIFE WON'T MIND. IF SHE DOES MIND, PIMP HER OUT LIKE YOUR PIMPED OUT.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast