Buy Out

Thread: Buy Out

Buy Out

Just curious, I heard that another buy out is on the table for fmpd. Is there a chance it will happen this year?

Re: Buy Out

Are you kidding me? Instead of a buy out which would be a logical idea (we do nothing logical) we are all going to take 5.5-6% paycut, lose our cafeteria plan, pay 60% for health insurance, as well as whatever else they decide. HEY PBA, take OFF YOUR @$$'s that you've been wearing for hats and start doing something for us. How about that for a suggestion? I am going to stop paying PBA due's because they don't do a da*n thing for this agency anyways. Let's cut our pay when we don't have any other perks as it is. Do we get take home cars, equipment, and other benefits like the County, Cape, or State? Hell no we don't. The Chief recently stated that " even though we take a pay cut our officers morale will take a hit but they will continue to do their job the same". Are you kidding me?? The admin thinks they have a quota of 7 tickets a month as it is?? I'm going to be the first to tell you if I take this much of a hit on my pay, benefits, and family, this place can kiss my @$$. You watch, I am going to predict, not to mention encourage, any officer with under 5 years to get the F out of this place. Its only going to get worse. Once we give something up you will more than likely NEVER see it again, or if at best, it will be atleast 5 to 10 years. We don't get paid sh*t to deal with what we go through now. The most OVERWORKED, underpaid, crime ridden agency this side of Miami PD and this is what we get in return? Times our tough everywhere I can understand that. But this is what we receive? Chief you certainly haven't stepped up to the plate. But then again why would you?? You have your retirement plus your salary now. What's that give you? $250K a year? Why would you give a da*n about those of us with families pouring our blood, sweat, and tears to this crime ridden streets. How about the city manager and his $150,000 a year salary? Or his assistant making 90K +? How about their BMW's that they drive? PBA CLOWNS have you brought this up? Of course now, they aren't going to take cuts just as long as they are home safe in their beds right? We drive patrol cars with 150k+ miles, have officers with no take home cars near the 5 year mark, having Sgt's telling you that you can only FLEX overtime, and this is what we deserve? For GOD SAKES FMPD grow a spine and stand up to this. This place is going to dissolve with time, and I'm only going to laugh and say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!. Unfortunately myself and many others will be long gone. Good job Chief, your legacy will go down in history as FAR WORSE than H.D. ever did. I'm out..... :devil:

Okay chicken sh&t put your name on this reply if you got a pair. Do everyone a favor and get the F%$K out of FMPD. But remember this, things are bad all over you may get hired some place else but the same problems will be there also. So take your sorry A$# out the door and give it a try.

Lehman seriously? Stay off our website you have no idea what has happened since you left. Enjoy your pension and be grateful. Why don't you un-retire if your that concerned and you can see what a mess it all has become.

Lane2, Let me know who you are and then explain your concerns to me. For the record I would un-retire and come back to FMPD if I could. Just to shut some of you punks up!!

Sgt, why are you so angery. Enjoy your life.

MARTY keep your LARC azz off this site, nobody cares about your has been opinions, most of these new officers don't even have a clue who you are..and don't care..count your blessings and be thankful you are not in a FEDERAL penetentiary :cop:

Everyone has a set of balls on this site when they do not have identify themsleves.

MARTY we should talk...I do believe you need counseling and meds NOW more than ever and I can help you dear. :snicker: