Good SPD Stories.

Good SPD Stories.

Lets post some good SPD stories.

Re: Good SPD Stories.

It's not worth it because the department sadly hasn't seen good times...

Not true. We have seen many good times, its just like anywhere else, someone gets a hair in their ass and causes turmoil every once in a while. Things seem to be getting back to normal slowly.

I think a good story will be when Georgie Del Lara retires and everyone can say how nice it was to see him leave. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think a good story will be when Georgie Del Lara retires and everyone can say how nice it was to see him leave. :devil:

Guys, come on. Ther has to be good stories from SPD. This isn't a Delara forum. It is an SPD forum.

Nope no good stories just bad ones. :lol:

Post Re: Good SPD Stories.

Did any 1 notice that SWPD 500 was M.I.A. for like 3 months and the things still continued like he wasn’t gone? All the shit talking, back-stabbing, and most important "the brotherly love" still continued. Yeah, right. I wish him the best if he decides to go or stay, either way! Good luck to him.

Another thought, all the greatest leaders always made it a point that when they start to make a kingdom they must also start a war. And to win the war/battle they had to start off by "Divide and concur!" the nature of the beast! People were shuffled around, people changed their colors, people were just being people in order to survive and that’s what is going on now.

I find it even stranger now that we are ASKED to pick sides. What a strange request? Don’t speak to this guy or the other guy, I guess we all need to go back to per-school. Aren’t we on the same team? Oh, I guess not?

In any story, like any war/battle there must always be a loser. In our case we will all lose in the long run. Picking sides in this environment you will almost always have fatalities on both sides that much is certain. With that being said, we have a great number of awesome officers. Let’s not allow them to fall to the waist -side. There is no need to mention names, but for those of you who come to work and strive to clean the streets of the parasites, enforce the traffic laws, respond to calls and help out the community, I commend you, job well done. Please don’t let those who want to fight each other for power and greed harm your ways.

Great job, well done!

And for those of you who have forgotten that we are here to do a job/career, look to the younger officers and remember the burning fire that you once had and encourage them in a positive manner, it might spark a flame back for you, and get you out of the routine.

I love the City of Sweetwater and its Police Department, because when no other place wanted to give me an opportunity, it did.

Again, in closing help each other out.

Post Re: Good SPD Stories.

wow....talk about low.....taking shots at a guy whos been threw alot..........sorry buddy your the loser
    maybe thats why your a "X-SPD" COP!!!