Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud

Yes and they both even gave interviews to the press. How precious. They can keep this stuff for the family scrapbook!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 15 minutes of fame!!
    Yes and they both even gave interviews to the press. How precious. They can keep this stuff for the family scrapbook!!!
    Are you kidding me? Smiling as he's walking down the courtroom stairs as a convicted felon. Smiling and bragging how he did the right thing? Saying how the punishment was fair? What a farce! Shame on both of them.
    Daddy was there today to make up for all the birthdays and holidays he wasn't there for when his kid really needed a positive role model.

Disgusting. Absofrigginlutely disgusting!

Ok... so I have 30 days til I have to turn myself in... what to do?? What ever to do?? So much going through my mind that I had to sit down and make a list:

1. Drink alot
    2. Do some drugs
    3. Screw some strippers
    4. Gamble
    5. Drink some more
    6. Make up with my :devil: wife so I can appear in my daughters dreams again
    7. Teach my son to gamble
    8. Drink some more
    9. Screw some more strippers
    10. try to make my ex-girlfriends life hell
    11. give charismatic, witty press interviews about my traumatic life story
    12. do more drugs WHILE screwing some more strippers
    13. reminisce with my best friend JO about how good life was before we were felons
    14. drive drunk
    15. threaten to jump off a bridge (since I no longer have my city-owned car and my city-owned gun to go on a suicidal rampage)
    16. read this blog while pretending to spend quality time with my son
    17. down a mouth full of pills and sleep all day
    18. when I wake up, drink some more
    19. drink while gambling
    and FINALLY......
    20. GIVE A BIG FAT MIDDLE FINGER TO CAPE CORAL!! SCREW YOU ALL, I TOLD Y'ALL I WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS PLACE. I FINALLY FOUND A WAY OUTTA HERE!! SEE YOU LOSERS ON THE FLIP SIDE. :devil:

Post Re: Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud

You are a bad person. I will not be inviting you to the party and the monthly road trips to visit my friend. I hope The traffic stop violator ex-Sgt will kick in for half the gas and motel fees for these trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket List
    Ok... so I have 30 days til I have to turn myself in... what to do?? What ever to do?? So much going through my mind that I had to sit down and make a list:

1. Drink alot
    2. Do some drugs
    3. Screw some strippers
    4. Gamble
    5. Drink some more
    6. Make up with my :devil: wife so I can appear in my daughters dreams again
    7. Teach my son to gamble
    8. Drink some more
    9. Screw some more strippers
    10. try to make my ex-girlfriends life hell
    11. give charismatic, witty press interviews about my traumatic life story
    12. do more drugs WHILE screwing some more strippers
    13. reminisce with my best friend JO about how good life was before we were felons
    14. drive drunk
    15. threaten to jump off a bridge (since I no longer have my city-owned car and my city-owned gun to go on a suicidal rampage)
    16. read this blog while pretending to spend quality time with my son
    17. down a mouth full of pills and sleep all day
    18. when I wake up, drink some more
    19. drink while gambling
    and FINALLY......
    20. GIVE A BIG FAT MIDDLE FINGER TO CAPE CORAL!! SCREW YOU ALL, I TOLD Y'ALL I WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS PLACE. I FINALLY FOUND A WAY OUTTA HERE!! SEE YOU LOSERS ON THE FLIP SIDE. :devil:

That boy is gonna have him some trouble up there with them country boys and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by he is too pretty for prison
    That boy is gonna have him some trouble up there with them country boys and everything else.
    Guess the the Thin Blue Line and SWAT tattoos were a bad idea. Hope they had them covered up before they go in 3 weeks. I heard the tattoo place on Pine Island Road is cop friendly, I wonder if he's felon friendly.

[quote=Uh-Oh Five-O]
    Quote Originally Posted by "he is too pretty for prison":t4f0vmad
    Guess the the Thin Blue Line and SWAT tattoos were a bad idea. Hope they had them covered up before they go in 3 weeks. I heard the tattoo place on Pine Island Road is cop friendly, I wonder if he's felon friendly.[/quote:t4f0vmad]

No They will get that done at andersons tattoo place. That guy is good at cover ups. It takes some time and lots of ink but I heard he can even cover up a wide yellow streak!

Do you think I can make a plea for apple butter? I'm allergic to grape and strawberry jelly.

ERICH MICHAEL HECKLER HAS ALL OF THE MONEY HIDDEN IN AN INSURANCE RETIREMENT ACCOUNT ON THE EAST COAST OF FLORIDA.
    HE WAS THE ACTUALL BRAINS BEHIND THE OPERATION NOT JACK OR HALL
    HE SIGNED AND FORGED JACKS NAME ON CHECKS AND KEPT ALL THE MONEY
    WHEN WILL THE SENTENCING BE DICTATED??
    WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG A MESSAGE HAS TO BE SENT SO OTHERS WILL SEE THE POSSIBILITIES AND TURN OVER PEOPLES HARD EARNED LIFE SAVINGS

He is counting the days until he is free. He will be back to be with his true love. :evil:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345