Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud

He is gone now G You don't have anymore worries. He can not hurt you no more. We love you and will always be here for you. You are one of a kind and finally you will get your justice served on him. This department owes you a great appology. Please forgive those you did not really know how badly you were abused by him. You were truly amazing trying to protect the truth because of fear of retalation by his his crooked ass father.

Wait... Is he in prison already?

[quote=Fed System][quote="Wishful thinking":19w7428l]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Justice!":19w7428l
    The only justice is if they give him life, or the chair. Worst cop I ever met, worst human being that I know! Too much of a coward to kill himself! Biggest piece of shizzat I ever met! I smile every time I think that his life is ruined and his son will be fatherless! God always had plans for the worthless!
    He's not getting life or the chair, I doubt he will ever even see the inside of a prison and if he does, it will be a country club. He knows how to maniplate the system and already figured a loophole to reduce his sentence. A scam artist he is and a scam artist he will be.[/quote:19w7428l]

You can't scam the FED system, unless you have been talking to him and know his loophole. So he steals millions and millions of dollars from the city and our pension fund, he lives in multi-million dollar houses, drives around in BMW's and Lexus', sexually battered a police officer (a sergeant no less), made hundreds of bad arrests, and he is going to a county club? That is such bs! And we are letting this guy show his face around OUR city and nothing has been done about it![/quote:19w7428l]

With all that has been said about Steve in the last eight months, is the truth not getting enough attention from the blog geeks. Now they need to fabricate and inflate new fairytales to make him look worse. Lets clarify a few things for the record:

FACT: the only vehicles steve has owned / leased in over ten years have been a Hyundai and a Mazda, both primarily driven by his wife. He may have been seen in GLs BMW, but she bought that before she was with Steve. If anything, give him a hard time for putting excess miles on his city car, cause thats all he drove.

Fact: The only two houses he lived in in fifteen years was the one his wife owned when he met her, and the one he rented in Sandavol. I dont know of any million dollar houses in Sandavol.

Fact: He was elected to the pension board....... BY THE SAME COWARDS AT CCPD WHO GO ON THIS SITE AND SPREAD BULL CRAP!!!!! you put him in that position, shame on you if you didnt vote for someone else. in that ELECTED POSITION, he was a liason with the investment company that controls the pension fund. HE HAD NO ACCESS TO ANY MONEY.

Fact: Steve was a licensed mortgage broker. He handed out business cards and solicited business for Franklin, Morgan, and Chase. Those customers were than taken through the loan application process by one of the principal partners of that company. Many of those loans were submitted by any means necessary (trust me, I was one of the customers). Steve had no active roll in putting these loans together, however, he recieved a commision for refering the customer, linking him to the "conspiracy to commit fraud". For that he is guilty and about to be sentenced.

FACT: Steve sexually battered a Sergeant?????????? I'm sure he put a gun to her head, made her leave her husband, made her tell him she loved him, and forced himself on her for over a year...... I dont agree with how that relationship began, but thats between GL, JL, and SP. I didnt go to Harvard Law, but I dont think its there's a crime here.

FACT: Rob being called corupt is rediculous. His biggest fault is that he went overboard trying to make everyone happy. You cant please everyone, but he tried. He started here as an officer and worked through every position up to Chief. He did his job with honor for thirty years and should be respected for it. He had nothing to do with choices his kid made in his personal life. He may have made decisions as chief that you dont agree with. Earn the position of Chief as he did, and you can do it your way.

I know these facts are far less interesting than the typical bashing you're used to reading on this site. I'm sure I'll get ripped for the next few weeks for not jumping on the "I hate Steve wagon". But the comments on here are out of control. Bringing his kid into this and saying he's a coward for not killing himself?????? You make comments like that anoymously behind a keyboard, and then call him a coward and a scumbag?????? Step away from the computer and look in the mirror.

I prefer any comments to be made in person, but we know that wont happen.
    To those of you who honor the brotherhood..... Thank you for your service and stay safe.

JJOB

Steve good luck I will pray for you.

Jimmy you only provide more reason to call
    Steve a coward. We all know dam well he is on this blog contantly, Yet he needs you to come on here and defend him? You gonna be there to defend him in prison too? Doubt it. Sometime he gotta learn to man up.

With all that has been said about Steve in the last eight months, is the truth not getting enough attention from the blog geeks. Now they need to fabricate and inflate new fairytales to make him look worse. Lets clarify a few things for the record:

FACT: the only vehicles steve has owned / leased in over ten years have been a Hyundai and a Mazda, both primarily driven by his wife. He may have been seen in GLs BMW, but she bought that before she was with Steve. If anything, give him a hard time for putting excess miles on his city car, cause thats all he drove. It's all in how you hide the money, you know that best. Start up companies, websites, "business" trips to Costa Rica

Fact: The only two houses he lived in in fifteen years was the one his wife owned when he met her, and the one he rented in Sandavol. I dont know of any million dollar houses in Sandavol. HE LIVED AT ANOTHER CCPD OFFICER;S HOUSE w/in the department for some time also, you know when he was suicidal but that friend did nothing about that.

Fact: He was elected to the pension board....... BY THE SAME COWARDS AT CCPD WHO GO ON THIS SITE AND SPREAD BULL CRAP!!!!! you put him in that position, shame on you if you didnt vote for someone else. in that ELECTED POSITION, he was a liason with the investment company that controls the pension fund. HE HAD NO ACCESS TO ANY MONEY.
    NOPE HE ABSOLUTELY DID GOOD HERE

Fact: Steve was a licensed mortgage broker. He handed out business cards and solicited business for Franklin, Morgan, and Chase. Those customers were than taken through the loan application process by one of the principal partners of that company. Many of those loans were submitted by any means necessary (trust me, I was one of the customers). Steve had no active roll in putting these loans together, however, he recieved a commision for refering the customer, linking him to the "conspiracy to commit fraud". For that he is guilty and about to be sentenced.IF it's too good to be true, it must not be true. Easy money . . . . how many others in SWAT are gonna get wrangled into this?

FACT: Steve sexually battered a Sergeant?????????? I'm sure he put a gun to her head, made her leave her husband, made her tell him she loved him, and forced himself on her for over a year...... I dont agree with how that relationship began, but thats between GL, JL, and SP. I didnt go to Harvard Law, but I dont think its there's a crime here.HE MAY NOT HAVE TO HER, but check out his previous citizen/IA complaints. There's a history but you can't commit a crime on someone who wants it.

FACT: Rob being called corupt is rediculous. His biggest fault is that he went overboard trying to make everyone happy. You cant please everyone, but he tried. He started here as an officer and worked through every position up to Chief. He did his job with honor for thirty years and should be respected for it. He had nothing to do with choices his kid made in his personal life. He may have made decisions as chief that you dont agree with. Earn the position of Chief as he did, and you can do it your way. Jimmy, nobody is arguing the Chief was a great guy. Being a great guy doesn't make you a great leader. A great leader is just that, leads by example, in his personal and professional life. If that means putting his son and his son's best friend on admin leave without pay or even with pay while under federal indictment then so be it. What's ridiculous is the same rules that were applied to others before you two and after you two (G's traffic incident) is just that, completely ridiculous.

I know these facts are far less interesting than the typical bashing you're used to reading on this site. I'm sure I'll get ripped for the next few weeks for not jumping on the "I hate Steve wagon". But the comments on here are out of control. Bringing his kid into this and saying he's a coward for not killing himself?????? You make comments like that anoymously behind a keyboard, and then call him a coward and a scumbag?????? Step away from the computer and look in the mirror.

To those of you who honor the brotherhood..... Thank you for your service and stay safe.

JJOB[/quote]
    I wish it didn't happen to you as do many of us who still walk these halls. But a friend brought you down. It's a shame, you weren't a ball of fire but you never did anyone in the back and it's a shame for your wife and kids. Be safe Jimmy, we'll miss you.

FACT: the only vehicles steve has owned / leased in over ten years have been a Hyundai and a Mazda, both primarily driven by his wife. He may have been seen in GLs BMW, but she bought that before she was with Steve. If anything, give him a hard time for putting excess miles on his city car, cause thats all he drove. It's all in how you hide the money, you know that best. Start up companies, websites, "business" trips to Costa Rica

Fact: The only two houses he lived in in fifteen years was the one his wife owned when he met her, and the one he rented in Sandavol. I dont know of any million dollar houses in Sandavol. HE LIVED AT ANOTHER CCPD OFFICER;S HOUSE w/in the department for some time also, you know when he was suicidal but that friend did nothing about that.

NOPE HE ABSOLUTELY DID GOOD HERE

Fact: Steve was a licensed mortgage broker. He handed out business cards and solicited business for Franklin, Morgan, and Chase. Those customers were than taken through the loan application process by one of the principal partners of that company. Many of those loans were submitted by any means necessary (trust me, I was one of the customers). Steve had no active roll in putting these loans together, however, he recieved a commision for refering the customer, linking him to the "conspiracy to commit fraud". For that he is guilty and about to be sentenced.IF it's too good to be true, it must not be true. Easy money . . . . how many others in SWAT are gonna get wrangled into this?

FACT: Steve sexually battered a Sergeant?????????? I'm sure he put a gun to her head, made her leave her husband, made her tell him she loved him, and forced himself on her for over a year...... I dont agree with how that relationship began, but thats between GL, JL, and SP. I didnt go to Harvard Law, but I dont think its there's a crime here.HE MAY NOT HAVE TO HER, but check out his previous citizen/IA complaints. There's a history but you can't commit a crime on someone who wants it.

FACT: Rob being called corupt is rediculous. His biggest fault is that he went overboard trying to make everyone happy. You cant please everyone, but he tried. He started here as an officer and worked through every position up to Chief. He did his job with honor for thirty years and should be respected for it. He had nothing to do with choices his kid made in his personal life. He may have made decisions as chief that you dont agree with. Earn the position of Chief as he did, and you can do it your way. Jimmy, nobody is arguing the Chief was a great guy. Being a great guy doesn't make you a great leader. A great leader is just that, leads by example, in his personal and professional life. If that means putting his son and his son's best friend on admin leave without pay or even with pay while under federal indictment then so be it. What's ridiculous is the same rules that were applied to others before you two and after you two (G's traffic incident) is just that, completely ridiculous.

JJOB[/quote]
    I wish it didn't happen to you as do many of us who still walk these halls. But a friend brought you down. It's a shame, you weren't a ball of fire but you never did anyone in the back and it's a shame for your wife and kids. Be safe Jimmy, we'll miss you.

He obviously did hide a lot of money! Explain how he has been living and supporting two households, a wife and three kids for a year with NO JOB! And both of them live in sandoval! Since he went into $100k in debt gambling a few years ago, I hardly think he made a living gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Exactly!!
    He obviously did hide a lot of money! Explain how he has been living and supporting two households, a wife and three kids for a year with NO JOB! And both of them live in sandoval! Since he went into $100k in debt gambling a few years ago, I hardly think he made a living gambling.

I think his ex comes from money she does not have to work. Hot and rich how does he find them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Friend of steve
    Steve good luck I will pray for you.
    Sentencing is at 215. Will you be there to support your friend?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast