Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Another CCPD officer pleads to mortgage fraud

All that need be said of the people writing these blogs is, be smarter than the idiots you're speaking of. There is truth in all that's being said, but don't believe the felons are permitted their "service weapon"; if you read the GOs, which is the ONLY thing that may help you in a jam (know more than those attacking you), they would have to have been there 15 years to get them. As for GL, if her lack of morales is all you have then stop; she has sooooo much more wrong professionally speaking (lying, walking off/away from duties, etc.).

Not to menion that they have both plead guilty to a felony which means they are no longer ALLOWED to be in possession of firearms.

Who cares? Really is anyone worried about these two guys anymore. They don't work here, they could have firearms or not, but do we really got to keep worrying about them anymore. I haven't seen them at any police functions and I haven't heard them committing any new crimes. And if gl is still sleeping with one of the the felons that's between her and Jack. If anyone Is worried about them getting some kind of benifit that they are not entitled to, let's get the union together or meet through roll calls to prevent any loop holes they were able to get through for any of the future officers that will be charged in the Feds next phase because if you think that they are done with our agency, then I got a couple of mortgage brokers I would like to introduce you too. They didn't take this long before working out those plea agreements before giving up other officers. I would advise to those who know thy are in the wrong to resign before there is an investiagtion becausing resigning under investigation is far worse then getting fired. Ask Captain Newlan the difference. Good luck to you guys! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If anyone Is worried about them getting some kind of benifit that they are not entitled to, let's get the union together or meet through roll calls to prevent any loop holes they were able to get through for any of the future officers
    Why get anyone else involved? The Union? Huh. . .Even the Chief knows they can't do anything. Heck at the last COPSTAR meeting, the Chief blamed everyone in these two guys Chain of Command and Policy failures for not recognizing they were up to something scandalous and failure to have proper policies in place allowed these guys to do what they did.

How about raising your kid right from the beginning and teaching him right from wrong? How bout teaching him there are consequences for your actions like put him on unpaid admin leave pending the outcome of the case, like w/Suskevich? How about teaching him how to be a good father by example? Oh wait when he was first hired he said he hated you growing up because you were never there and his employment was making up for those years. How about raising him to be a dedicated husband and not a pu$$y scamming mongrel? Oops sorry for asking that one. How bout being an example and not taking that free cup of coffee on a regular basis from the 7-11 in the morning on your way into work? Maybe that would have taught him you get things by working hard for them and not by entitlement, last name or position of power.

The apple didn't fall too far from the tree here folks.

Hontestly

What about the ones still on the job that made big $ that nothing is happening to, you wanna be disgusted be disgusted with that :roll:

6 of 7 defendants in $4 million Lee County mortgage fraud scheme set to enter pleas
    NEWS-PRESS.COM • JUNE 22, 2010

2:27 P.M. — Seven defendants accused as part of a $4 million mortgage fraud scheme appeared in state court today with six of them set to enter pleas.

Before Lee Circuit Judge Edward Volz Jr., attorneys for Paul Bosnyak, Brian Chili, Erling Hall, Jeremy Hatlee, Trinity Ruffino and Mark Wallen indicated their clients were ready to enter pleas and testify against co-defendant Erich Heckler, who also was in court. A plea date has been set for July 12.

According to court documents filed last year, Bosnyak, Hatlee, Chili, Ruffino and James Dalonzo worked with a group of three others as part of a conspiracy dating back to 2002. Heckler, Hall and Kim Jack ran Alternative Home Financing, Inc. on Dean Street in Fort Myers.

According to the documents, Alternative would find people and pay them to allow the company to apply for mortgages in their names to buy houses. Authorities allege the company would falsify application information so the person could qualify for the mortgage. Dalonzo, Hatlee, Bosnyak, Chili and Ruffino would distribute the money, knowing the loans were fraudulent.

Alternative would manage the property, finding tenants who would make monthly payments in a lease-to-own option.

After a specified amount of time, the company would stop making payments, causing the house to foreclose. The tenant would be kicked out of the house and the person whose name was used for the loan would be associated with the foreclosure.

Prosecutors filed charges in 2006 against Jack, Heckler, Hall and seven others. Jack has never been arrested. In 2008, Heckler stopped making court appearances, but was arrested in Costa Rica last year.

Charges were filed against Dalonzo in January 2009, but they were dropped in October.

Last fall, Wallen, who owned mortgage brokerage Florida Home Loans, was arrested on similar racketeering and fraud charges as his co-defendants.

Heckler complained he hasn't received all the statements and reports in his case, but it appears there aren't any outstanding documents. He also said he paid $20,000 to the Wilbur Smith Law Firm — whose attorneys represent Chili and Ruffino — to review the case. Heckler is represented by assistant public defender William Miskovich.

"I've asked how Wilbur, Sawyer (Smith) or Joe (Viacava) could represent Ms. Ruffino or Mr. Chili," Heckler said. "It's a conflict of interest."

Volz didn't address that matter at the status conference, but addressed the plea date for the other defendants.
    Who from our department also had "fishing/investment" trips to Costa Rica? Let's rent a catamaran and pick up under age prostitutes. It's legal there!!!

Stevie boy's sentencing is tomorrow. I'm betting money that he gets probation. Steve can you give me the number for your bookie? I gotta find out the odd on that. If I win I'll Pay half my winnings towards your restitution Steve. Thanks for the help buddy. :devil:

The only justice is if they give him life, or the chair. Worst cop I ever met, worst human being that I know! Too much of a coward to kill himself! Biggest piece of shit I ever met! I smile every time I think that his life is ruined and his son will be fatherless! God always had plans for the worthless!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice!
    The only justice is if they give him life, or the chair. Worst cop I ever met, worst human being that I know! Too much of a coward to kill himself! Biggest piece of shizzat I ever met! I smile every time I think that his life is ruined and his son will be fatherless! God always had plans for the worthless!
    He's not getting life or the chair, I doubt he will ever even see the inside of a prison and if he does, it will be a country club. He knows how to maniplate the system and already figured a loophole to reduce his sentence. A scam artist he is and a scam artist he will be.

[quote=Wishful thinking]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Justice!":1agehq1f
    The only justice is if they give him life, or the chair. Worst cop I ever met, worst human being that I know! Too much of a coward to kill himself! Biggest piece of shizzat I ever met! I smile every time I think that his life is ruined and his son will be fatherless! God always had plans for the worthless!
    He's not getting life or the chair, I doubt he will ever even see the inside of a prison and if he does, it will be a country club. He knows how to maniplate the system and already figured a loophole to reduce his sentence. A scam artist he is and a scam artist he will be.[/quote:1agehq1f]

You can't scam the FED system, unless you have been talking to him and know his loophole. So he steals millions and millions of dollars from the city and our pension fund, he lives in multi-million dollar houses, drives around in BMW's and Lexus', sexually battered a police officer (a sergeant no less), made hundreds of bad arrests, and he is going to a county club? That is such bs! And we are letting this guy show his face around OUR city and nothing has been done about it!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast