A Good Try? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Good Try?

Re: A Good Try?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So how did the meeting go? Did anyone go, did it actually happen? Let me guess, no one went and the reason will be that the whole department is digruntled and doesn't know how to accept that so-called "olive branch?" To the Captain groupies....did you go and express your concerns and offer solutions for the better of the "whole" department? Come Capt. let us know what was discussed and how things might get better. Transparency in a department is a good start. Your Officers are getting it done on the street and the attitude is getting better. Join the movement and lets move forward, deal with the disgruntles individually and be fair with across the board....and for good god, get over your issues (whatever they are ) with the union. In other words, get some management training/advice from people who have a proven track record managing a progressive law enforcement agency. That might show the citizens, officers etc...that you are trying to fix the agencies issues and maybe just maybe gain some respect for decisions and the rank you hold. The ball is in your court.
    Why don't you spell it out! What do you want, a new police car, a detective position a raise, what? You constantly ***** on this site about everything. Go to the Capt. or Chief and tell them what you want. Works at our agency! I've worked there in the past and know both the Capt. and Chief, there good cops and will listen. Keep up these tactics and you won't get nothing! Sounds to me like a rookie thinking he/she been a cop for 20 years. Grow up and some balls!

To the above poster...thank you so much for your information and advice. You read me like a book. I do want a new car and a Detectives spot and now I realize that I can and should just walk into the Chiefs office and ask for it. They are great cops and no doubt they will listen...no hear me and will not harbor any ill feelings towards me. I guess it is just my rookie mentality that has gotten the best of me. Again thanks for your input, your agency is very fortunate to have an employee like you that takes the time to go on another agencies site to try and help out. You are a peach and I am forever in your debt. Take care and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    To the above poster...thank you so much for your information and advice. You read me like a book. I do want a new car and a Detectives spot and now I realize that I can and should just walk into the Chiefs office and ask for it. They are great cops and no doubt they will listen...no hear me and will not harbor any ill feelings towards me. I guess it is just my rookie mentality that has gotten the best of me. Again thanks for your input, your agency is very fortunate to have an employee like you that takes the time to go on another agencies site to try and help out. You are a peach and I am forever in your debt. Take care and have a great day!
    RFLMAO :devil: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123