A Good Try? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Good Try?

Re: A Good Try?

OH thats real courageous to talk about the captain on a forum like this why dont you get in his face and say it or are you scared like a little bunny rabbit or calf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy's barstool
    OH thats real courageous to talk about the captain on a forum like this why dont you get in his face and say it or are you scared like a little bunny rabbit or calf.
    What are you, the Captain's PR person or something???? I sure hope he pays you well for that -- :devil: :devil:

Its time for the real professionals to stand behind the captain as he attacked from all sides by cowards. Its time for the real soldiers to respect the chain of command and stand up to defend the captain. Its time for those who bash like gutless little worms to be called out demonized as solo-ists who cant handle being part of a team concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Long time of No good dreamcatcher
    Its time for the real professionals to stand behind the captain as he attacked from all sides by cowards. Its time for the real soldiers to respect the chain of command and stand up to defend the captain. Its time for those who bash like gutless little worms to be called out demonized as solo-ists who cant handle being part of a team concept.
    When I read this I thought to myself what the heck are you in some sort of avatar or something? I think you're captain is more then capable in standing up on his own if not then he shouldn't be a captain.

you claim you just want to see ZPD doing well? Your posts say something totally different.
    TO me it is obvious that you are the author of many posts on this site that constantly
    attempt to keep the pot stirred.Your degrading and inflamatory remarks only serve to show your own anger and discontent in your life.
    Yes, I called you disgruntled.You seem to have a vendetta against the admin.Have you
    tried to discuss your problems? If this email asks for you to bring it to the table for discussion, can you do that? I dont believe you can, you take more satisfaction from
    this type of forum where you can hide behind made up names and never have to face your
    enemy, real or imagined.That is a sad existance.
    Were you in the admins. position ... what would you do with YOU?

back to guest - you know, you're kind of funny, guest is more then one person just in case you didn't know. So you're email isn't really accurate because you assumed guest is one person. I hope that you aren't in the investigations department at ZPD and if you are, then that explains a lot about the problems with this department.

Investigations dept? Aren't all of the employees there investigators? Investigate this...why are all posts directed at the capt? Other agency posts complain about this little incident and that little person but ZPD's??? They are all about the same person. To a real investigator that's a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Investigations dept? Aren't all of the employees there investigators? Investigate this...why are all posts directed at the capt? Other agency posts complain about this little incident and that little person but ZPD's??? They are all about the same person. To a real investigator that's a clue.
    Some of the employees here couldn't investigate themselves out of a cardboard box with written directions-- LOL

well, you got me there for sure.

So how did the meeting go? Did anyone go, did it actually happen? Let me guess, no one went and the reason will be that the whole department is digruntled and doesn't know how to accept that so-called "olive branch?" To the Captain groupies....did you go and express your concerns and offer solutions for the better of the "whole" department? Come Capt. let us know what was discussed and how things might get better. Transparency in a department is a good start. Your Officers are getting it done on the street and the attitude is getting better. Join the movement and lets move forward, deal with the disgruntles individually and be fair with across the board....and for good god, get over your issues (whatever they are ) with the union. In other words, get some management training/advice from people who have a proven track record managing a progressive law enforcement agency. That might show the citizens, officers etc...that you are trying to fix the agencies issues and maybe just maybe gain some respect for decisions and the rank you hold. The ball is in your court.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast