2nd traitor LEO charged with providing info to criminals - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 2nd traitor LEO charged with providing info to criminals

I guess those that don't know what really is known about JM can talk all they want. Ask JM what happened and he will lie to you too. The truth will come out in court, or most likely a plea because he knows what he did and it was wrong. the simple minds posting here only know the "ledger version". There is more! or he would not have been charged. when it is public record read it for yourselves and you will see what a "cop" he is.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the south bound end of a north bound mule. The truth will come out and JM will prevail. As far as the "ledger version" is concerned, that information was given to them by the same persons charging JM with a 'trumped-up' charge, so of course it is not accurate. Ask yourself why JM was not charged with Conspiracy??? Because there was none. There is not a shred of evidence to support a criminal charge. These cowards would like nothing more than for JM to roll-over, play dead, and plea out, but he's not guilty, so he will fight back. And he should!!! Never in my life have I seen so many people rally around a guy and support him like this. There is a reason for this. JM is a good man and a good cop. As far as I'm concerned those of you who 'trumped'-up' this charge and those of you who bash this good man can kiss the south bound end of that north bound mule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I guess those that don't know what really is known about JM can talk all they want. Ask JM what happened and he will lie to you too. The truth will come out in court, or most likely a plea because he knows what he did and it was wrong. the simple minds posting here only know the "ledger version". There is more! or he would not have been charged. when it is public record read it for yourselves and you will see what a "cop" he is.

The Joe Murphy lovefest continues. How will we survive without supercop?

I did see that Taser stock dropped when he was suspended.

On the very day we honor our fallen heroes who gave their lives for this profession, you want to go and act like an effin richard. Give it a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by GAg

Quote Originally Posted by giveitarest
    On the very day we honor our fallen heroes who gave their lives for this profession, you want to go and act like an effin richard. Give it a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by GAg

Stopped by and saw this..."Giveitarest" it's just a day. Get over it. You're only a hero if you do an act without second thought in the moment... Just because 9/11 happened, everyone thinks they can call themselves "HEROES." Get over yourselves. A hero's title is earned, not slung around and thrown everywhere like a brand name label.

Wow, anyone ever heard you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house? I don't think there is one person in this profession who hasn't made a mistake at some point in their career. Fortunately for many, this site didn't exist when it was your turn.

Maybe you should remember, even if Joe gave the information that was listed for the tag it does not come back to the Polk County Sheriff's Office. It does not say the undercover officers name, it does not in any way identify with Law Enforcement. But it could have alerted him if it was a preditor, some one with a warrant or if there was a protection order. I have known Joe for many years and I do not care what the papers say, the brass say, or the Det. Sgt. says. Joe is a COPS COP, and it is a sad day for the Polk County Sheriff Office because we lost one of the best and experienced Deputy's. Joe I pray that you will overcome this and believe that we who know you, support you.

To the above post....... if a drug dealer looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck..... SHE'S A DRUG DEALER!!!!! JM may be a nice guy,,, BUT...... A TRUE COP...NOT!!!!!! He would have to be a real stupid cop to not realize she was a doper!!!!!! And if it is what it is,,, a REAL COP would have definitely handled the situation much differently. He just got caught for all the "running around" he has been doing for a long time. What goes around comes around and it just got him.

Hey 101, I hope you never tick off someone that has rank on you, has an in with the BRASS, or the S.A. You might be the one on the outside looking in. If it can happen to Joe and some others in the past, it can happen to anyone including self-rightous people like you and the ones that play this game with other LEO's lives. Joe some of us belive in you and know what really happened, be strong.

Joe is a hell of a man. He is not *****ing about the situation, he is not on the news crying he was racially discriminated about it, at no time did Joe bad mouth the PCSO or any of the brass, and he never went to the media about anything he knows. To me, regardless of your view, speaks greatly on the character of him as a man, marine, and fellow law enforcment officer. I hope and pray that if you ever get in a shootout you have a partner that is a 1/4 of the man Joe is. Joe never backed down or ran for cover, he never retreated leaving a man behind, he never bad mouthed anyone. That is a mans man.

Chesty Puller once said you can never trust a man who has never got in trouble, cause that man is living a lie. Even the bible says to err is human. One mistake in a life time is awesome for anyone. You can bash him and think you are hurting people's feelings but he will move on and cash in on some serious money while you are still saying "Would you like fries with that?"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast