2nd traitor LEO charged with providing info to criminals - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: 2nd traitor LEO charged with providing info to criminals

Don't waste your time trying to stand behind Joe. he has accomplished more here than the pansy's who try to trash talk him. and no matter what good points are made, there will always be crying sissy douche bags who will whine on here. unlike 99% of all sworn members, Joe would run towards gunfire, the rest of you wuss's would run from it.

My what a sad person you are (above poster)!!! I am sooo glad you are not one of us any longer. you are not a true d/s, because if you were this would be the most rewarding career you could ever dream about. It has provided satisfaction and a wonderful life for my family ,,, now and in the future retirement. it's those that just can't seem to do the right thing, gets their values and morals all mixed up, and use the uniform/badge for personal gain (you know what I mean JM). The person above is wrong,,, if you are a decent person and do the right thing ,,, this is the most rewarding career you could ask for.
    He runs to the gunfire because that's what we are taught to do... it's what he does after the gunfire that gets him screwed up!! his own choice.

Don't trust Sgt. in AI or his croonies.
    Lied to my face.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345