Engle,Dale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Engle,Dale

Engle,Dale

Lieutenant Engle -Father of two daughters and husband to one seems to have found himself a new play toy. Is it a paralegal by the name of Dee S.? Anyone know anything about this? What number does this make-LOL?? A leader with integrity that is what Davie is about!!

Re: Engle,Dale

he's divorcing..... can't he date?

Dee S. used to be the lead singer of Twisted Sister if I'm not mistaken

SOMEONE IS TWISTED BUT HIS NAME IS NOT SISTER!

"Play Toy"? Do you think you might be putting the cart before the horse a little bit "wondering"? I happen to know him and wasn't it just one date for christ sakes? Engle is a straight up guy. He's filed for divorce, good for him. Hey Engle stay at home and don't date until your divorce is final. Come off it "wondering" this topic is the best you could do? Engle's dating life that much of an area of concern to you? Its obvious you are a caddy female. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering
    Lieutenant Engle -Father of two daughters and husband to one seems to have found himself a new play toy. Is it a paralegal by the name of Dee S.? Anyone know anything about this? What number does this make-LOL?? A leader with integrity that is what Davie is about!!
    If this post was from anyone other than a woman, we have some really really sad guys working for us.

you've got to give it to him the boy's got good taste at least.

You have the right to remain stupid. Everything you say can and will be ignored.

I saw him making out with risi this afternoon

Heard that girl was a hoe...be careful Engle!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast