No courtesy - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No courtesy

Re: No courtesy

How about you quit speeding . Stop thinking your above the law because you carry a badge. How about setting an example to the motoring public and driving within the law. I have been written by North Port city on I-75. I never came on here crying I took my lumps like a man. A few days later the same officer that wrote me was on a Felony stop and I backed him up just like I would do for anybody. I have had no hard feelings for this officer he was doing his job. I should have been doing the speed limit that night.

The mentality of these people kill me, like speeding is some kind of felony or something. Yea, I am a trooper and I do know the dyke in question and I have never written another cop, with the exception of crashes, in my way too long of a career. There are more than enough jack bag civilians out there that need my attention to worry about the occasional cop that I stop. Get a grip on yourself.

She falls right in with the rest of the charger azz holes. Is it something about the car that does this to them? At least she only gave him one ticket though.

Quote Originally Posted by swflatrooper
    How about you quit speeding . Stop thinking your above the law because you carry a badge. How about setting an example to the motoring public and driving within the law. I have been written by North Port city on I-75. I never came on here crying I took my lumps like a man. A few days later the same officer that wrote me was on a Felony stop and I backed him up just like I would do for anybody. I have had no hard feelings for this officer he was doing his job. I should have been doing the speed limit that night.
    Are you mentally ill, or just missing sack?

Having a badge entitles you to alot of things but endagering the lives of everyone else by wrecklessly speeding on the highway is where some draw the line. Troopers are no better than deputies and cops we are all the same in Gods eyes and we all bleed red. Some of us just have to realize what kind of responsibility we have and uphold it in our daily lives.I used to work for a Sheriffs office and now I am a Military Police Officer in the Air Force.

Not every trooper doesnt give courtesy to LEO's I was pulled over by Trooper Gibson of the Broward troop this last week (not for speeding, I was driving my mother in laws vehicle and the registration was expired ha ha) But the trooper was very professional and I did not recieve UTC, thank you Sir!

Stay safe out there brother and sisters, its not getting any easier :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Bay_Co_Tpr
    Are you mentally ill, or just missing sack?
    No I'm not mentally ill and yes I have a very big sack if you would like I will tea-bag you and you can find out. What gives us the right to speed down the road and not get a ticket? Where in the academy did they teach us that we are exempt from the laws? Because I'm thinking I may have missed that day.

There's another Trooper that is a cop writer in collier county Trooper Morales. He would write his own mother!

I am an leo in SWFL and I can tell you from personal experience that every trooper I have ever come in contact with has been nothing but courteous, professional, and has always taken care of their brothers and sisters. No matter how long we are all in this career, your always going to have certain pric*s who just don't care. Whether that be officers, deputies, troopers; we all know they are a few in every agency that just dont give a sh*t. Most give professional courtesy on a daily basis. And a message to the ones who do wanna write a a speeding ticket for only a few miles over, pay backs are a b*tch. And don't think for a second you won't have that agency gunning for the officer, deputy, or trooper who pulled the non sense. Sad but true. :devil:

That cop from North Port that wrote you is an idiot just like every other idiot who won't overlook a minor infraction committed by a fellow officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure Coast LEO
    I know Trooper Smith very well and in my opinion, she is one of the best! Her uniform is consistently squared away and I have personally learned a great deal from her. I’ve backed her up on stops and know where she draws the line. So, with that in mind, my guess is you were clipping along at 100 or above on Florida’s’ Turnpike. As you showed your silly badge expecting a free pass for idiotic behavior, the Trooper handed you a citation while you displayed a stupid ass look wondering what just happened. Carry on cry baby and go pay your St Lucie ticket. Better yet, take the case to court and tell Magistrate Schwab that she must have stopped the wrong car because you’re an LEO and the law doesn’t apply to you. After which, come back her and let us know how that worked out for ya. Big Baby!
    This post is definetly NOT WRITTEN by a law enforcement officer. "She is one of the best! Her uniform is consistently squared away" LOL is that what makes a good LEO?????? Unfortanetely after you have been to officers funerals that have been shot and killed and then attend the trial of the scumbag that did it and watch the circus in the jury box and negative comments by "citizens" you may one day learn the meaning of LAW ENFORCEMENT FAMILY and realize that if we don't look out for one another no one else will.

STOP ACTING LIKE TRIPLE A WITH A GUN AND LEARN HOW TO BE A BETTER LEO........Crybaby!

I could care less if an LEO is doing 170 mph on the 821, they will get away with a warning. I'll let them learn how to drive more responsibly on their own. I didn't get this job to police the police and I am not a supervisor.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast